Las Vegas Season 3

eagergirl

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song that was in the season premier of Las Vegas. It was by a female, it was pretty sultry sounding, and it seemed the words were "I need ooo la la..." something or another. Any help with this anyone? Thank You!

hey, I'm looking for the name of the song used in the season premiere of las vegas. it was used in the scene where Danny goes to the party to find Dilinda.
The song was playing in the background and had a regee/hip hop beat to it.

I didn't hear it, so I'm probably way off, but you never know, this just rang a bell with me, and I remember Deelite had a song called OO LA LA.

I just heard the song again on a Heinikin beer sponsership during law & order SVU.

Maybe it was the Black Eyed Peas. They used one of their songs earlier in the show.

I have a question about a song on that episode too. What was the very first song on the show where Lara Flynn Boyle is walking on the construction site?
It sounded like Goldfrapp but I've never heard it before.

The show's web page lists the music on all of last years episodes so I'm sure they'll have this year's too.

The song used in the first of the show was Ooh La La by goldfrapp and the one I was looking for is Cobra Style by the Teddybears.

Hi - Does anyone know that song that was being played at the end of last nights' Las Vegas Episode (Double Down, Triple Threat) where Danny is being showed a penthouse apartment and the realtor tells him he can get whatever he wants and kisses him. I believe the song was a slow song sang by a woman. Any help or info would be great. Thnxs!!!

Las Vegas 10-03-05

Anyone know the name of the song on Las Vegas (October 3, 2005) that was playing when Jerry O'Connell led them all in that stupid "bunny hop" type dance?

Thanks!

In the First Las Vegas/Crossing Jordan crossover episode, at the end of the ep, josh duhamel and jerry o connel and that chicky (jordan) follow some other chicky's car to some random junkyard with random carnival parts n stoof and the music playing had lyrics that were something like "listen [up?] they're watching us" and that's all i remember.

but anybody have any ideas?

Try "First Wave Intact" by the Secret Machines

You can hear a clip here, track 1. Also available on .

Originally posted by leone@Oct 7 2005, 02:39 AM
Try "First Wave Intact" by the Secret Machines
that was the first song i thought it was, and i got the song but it didn't sound right...maybe it's just me and maybe that is the song but i'm not sure....

actually you're probably right. i listened to it again and yeah i think it is that...

:p

thanks!

I've heard this like 3 weeks in a row for NBC's Las Vegas promos
It's a short rocky riff and the lyrics "I like the way you move"

That's all I got.

Thanks for any help!

Hey there,

Just a guess...

Bodyrockers - I Like The Way You Move ?

~ Mia ~

I have been searching high and low for the name and artist of the song played on the last scene of las vegas/ crossing jordan part 2, when danny and his real state agent get it on high above the skyline on vegas? the song has the lyrics
"This is something i can do, without telling me lies, dont hesitate, I'm standing on the edge of something, Im just to numb to know what it is."
NBC has been no help at all hope someone out there recognizes it helps me out

Thanks

all the songs for the episode :

"For The Love Of Money" The O'Jays
"Do Me!" Bell Biv Devoe
"First Wave Intact" The Secret Machines
"Do Your Thing" Basement Jaxx

Back