PetSmart "Bobo"

pezhed11

Reaction score
Anybody know the song used in the petsmart commercial where the dog has a favorite toy with him/her?

Originally posted by pezhed11@Sep 14 2005, 03:30 AM
Anybody know the song used in the petsmart commercial where the dog has a favorite toy with him/her?
You mean the one with the little dachund right? Where he plays with Bobo! :D

I love that one!!! I don't know who sings the song, but you can view the commercials here: http://www.prnewswire.com/mnr/petsmart/22602/

By the way, I've found that the Real Player 300k comes out the clearest...at least on my 'puter. Hope this helps a little! :)

PetSmart "Bobo"

Hi! does any body know where I can find the song (with out you Id be sad and blue
the song with the little dachsund playing with his toy,His (mom) takes it away
when he is sleeeping and buys him a new one? and the song ends I will never be alone.....Thanks!

that commercial is soooo cute, it reminds me of my dog...unfortunatly i have only seen it once and have no recollection whatsoever of the song, but i am almost positive it was petsmart

I am looking for that song too! I heard a lot of "alone, without you" and the last line that you picked up on. Anyone know what song it is?

I saw the commercial again, and i'm pretty sure these are all the lyrics. I couldn't come up with anything off a google search, but that may just be my computer illiteracy...

"you without me, me without you,
without you i'd be feeling blue
take it from me it's just plain to see
i can never be alone"

Anyone know what the song in the Petco Commercial with a man and a dog walking around town is called? It goes something like:

"Me without you
you without me
I can never be in Loooo-ove"

I'm guessing it was just made for the commerical, but there's that small chance it's an actual song. <_<

It's from the ad with the weiner dog and his toy "Bobo". Sorry that's all the help I can offer. It's a sweet ad. Does anybody know the song?

I think it is actually for petsmart, but I could be wrong. I was also looking for that song. The full lyrics (or what I got from the commercial) are:

"you without me, me without you,
without you i'd be feeling blue
take it from me it's just plain to see
i can never be alone"

Hope this helps

i like that ad and the one before it with the dog and a little girl eating ice cream (yeah, i don't remember it well!!). i wonder if they are 'real' songs....

Originally posted by bbrocks@Jun 19 2006, 11:04 AM
i like that ad and the one before it with the dog and a little girl eating ice cream (yeah, i don't remember it well!!). i wonder if they are 'real' songs....
oh man, i was hoping someone would know that one. ha ha.

Back