X-Play

Angelfear

Reaction score
Does anyone know it? It was also on the trailer for Legacy of Kain: Defiance..

Well, since I've heard it in so many places, it's definately a licensed piece of stock music. Have you tried posting a the TechTV message boards or emailing X-Play and asking them?

Yes, with no luck. Damnit... The song's in so many places and I still can't find its name. Oh well. If anyone figures it out, be sure to post! And earn the satisfaction of helping a fellow human being. :lol:

Well Basically the title explains it all. Does anyone know what the name of the song that is played during the opening part of the G4 show X Play. I have heard it on other parts of tech tv so i know either its a popular song or G4 wrote it.

It's original music created by XPlay & TechTV before G4 butchered the network.

The Episode has this love and sex theme and during one of the segents about videogame charcters and how they translate into real life(they showed a cosplay Cammy) there's a song playing in the background that had a girl singing the lyrics: there's nothng you can do to change the way I feel... and then something like a Girl like me and a Guy like you.

Does anyone know who sings the song,what the song's name and if it's availble to buy somewhere?

In that same episode that had another segment gay characters in Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic 2.

G4's XPlay recently did a parody of the Breakfast Club and during the end of the show they played a song. Did anyone else watch the show and catch any of the words or name of the song?

Here are the lyrics: (cant find the artist or song, however)

We stand on two sides of the room
Somehow we are connected
You touch no one as you move
And so I am affected
Come to me
Bring your mouth closer to my ear, and

talk with touch
Words words words just say too much
So speak to me

(Inaudible - Sessler Voice over)

In my imagination
I want your body in my hands
I ned communication
Theres nothing more to say, so

talk with touch
Words words words just say too much
So speak to me

The song samples from "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode, the only lyrics I can understand is "We stand on two sides of the room, somehow we are connected. You touch no one as you move, and so I am affected come to me bring your mouth to closer to my ear and talk with touch. Words words words just say too much." Then Adam Sessler begins a monologue and the rest is drowned out.

That's all I have at this moment, thank you for your time.

Back