Click

FairyPrincess

Reaction score
anyone know what songs they play in the "click" trailer? i've heard them all before but as per usual can't put my finger on their names...

The first song is "Everbody Wants To Rule The World" by Tears For Fears and the last one is "Cool" by Gwen Stefani. I'm not sure about the others though.

hey guys.
just wondering if anyone knows what the song at the end of the trailer for the movie "Click" starring adam sandler and kate beckingsale. it absolutely sounds like gwen stefani but i dont what song. any help would be awesome.
thanks guys,
hong

I just went to go and see a movie yesterday and I saw the trailer for "Click" with Adam Sandler in it. There was a song playing near the end that I really liked. A girl was singing and it sounded like she said the words heavenly and fire quite a bit. Anyone know who sings this? :)

No, I don't think that's it unless I have the wrong version of the song! But I managed to really listen to the song, and I heard the words "Everday, every... Mister you should.. " So she really doesn't say heavenly or fire :p

Linger by the cranberries plays in the middle of the trailer. The song that plays at the end kind of sounds like the group: The Pretenders.

Well as it turns out, I was half wrong again with the lyrics :p The name of the song is Mystery Achievement - The Pretenders. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

in the click commercial, adam sandler pauses a jogger with his remote to watch her run. the song playing is a male voice singing "what goes up must come down". either "come down" or "go down", actually. anyone know the name of the song? it sounds like it could be anywhere from the 60's to the 70's. thanks!

I'm looking for this too, I did a lyric search and it was mostly an Alicia Keys song, but there's also "What Goes Up" by the Alan Parsons Project... but the preview on iTunes doesn't sound quite like it.

yes, the alicia key's song "karma" isn't it. and i downloaded to alan parsons project version and that's not it. i know that they sample the click commercial version in a song called "what goes up" by 2nd II none. i also downloaded that song and it's a rap song. so we're stuck.

thanks for your help. =]

The song is called "Spinning Wheel" by Blood, Sweat & Tears from their 1969 self-titled album.

Originally posted by Shadowlandv1@May 25 2006, 04:44 PM
yes, the alicia key's song "karma" isn't it. and i downloaded to alan parsons project version and that's not it. i know that they sample the click commercial version in a song called "what goes up" by 2nd II none. i also downloaded that song and it's a rap song. so we're stuck.

thanks for your help. =]
Oh ye of little faith :p dj is correct, it's Spinning Wheel. Ya' just had to wait for some of us old folks to wander in :peace:

the song is playing throughout the trailer it has no lyrics and it sounds like someone is playing a keyboard. does anyone know the name of the song?

The song is Heart and Soul but I don't know where you could get it.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Back