Peecher day :-)

:wub: :wub: :wub: @ pitcher #10

I like the compostion of the people photos. :)

nice pics Anthony. Chuckles the Pedicurist is funny! B)

And my neck is now stretched and flexible too! :lol:

:eek: Wow, those are very good. Very nice. They envoke a peacefulness within me. They really tell ur story, you know. I see your relaxation and happiness.

shit...the fluffiness is back!
<_<

:lol: Every time you say that it cracks me up cause "fluffy" is my mom's word for "fart".

:lol: Okay, now I HAVE to post this: Put Corean on that Cutesy Pet Name generator... :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 15 2006, 06:00 PM
:lol: Okay, now I HAVE to post this: Put Corean on that Cutesy Pet Name generator... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 15 2006, 06:00 PM
nnnnnnooooooooooooooo! :(

I can't stand pet names
:annoyed:

Originally posted by leone+Mar 15 2006, 06:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 15 2006, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Mar 15 2006, 06:00 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hahahahaha!! I swear on a stack of bibles that I have been called that. And recently. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 15 2006, 06:28 PM
Hahahahaha!! I swear on a stack of bibles that I have been called that. And recently. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :naughty:

Corean is good for you. Corean. Let's go eat Corean. Let's eat Corean, COREAN!

*American flag dance*

Back