Match.com Dr. Phil

AstroJade

Reaction score
I would like to find the title/artist of the song used on the Match.com commercial. The commercial shows a woman in her car about to deliver flowers, and when two men fall on the roof of her car, there is a song playing that goes "I'm fallin in love with you". Then Dr. Phil interrupts and asks her if she's daydreaming. The song is sung by a guy. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I just saw the commercial again and the actual lyrics are "fallin'.....fallin in love with you.." any info would be helpful ;)

the music from the new match.com ads is the same music that plays at the end of shalom in the home episodes. it's instrumental electronic and really good. anyone know what i'm talking about?

Are you refferring to the match.com ad that talks about the Starterkit? Because I just saw that commercial not 2 minutes ago (it is why I came here, to find that song). To me, it sounded LIKE the Shalom In The Home music, but didn't sound like it WAS the same music.

If it was the same music, that tells me it's a real song from a real band with a real album, as opposed to an unsigned band with no album who were hired to do the song specifically for the show.

Next time Shalom In The Home airs, I'll tape it and upload the segment tha contains the music I beleive you are referring to. Hopefully this will put us all on the same page, so we know which song is being saught.

Hi:
I'm looking for the title/artist for a song played in a commercial--I don't recall who's the advertiser--but it has something to do with singles/dating, etc.

The commercial shows a woman driving a car, when suddenly a man lands on the hood of her car, soon followed by two others. While this is happening, the song is playing. As I recall, the lyrics are: "Falling... falling in love with you..." It's sung by a man (sounds like Bryan Adams--but I don't think it's him).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

try Falling In Can't Help Love With You by A-teens
Cant Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley
Falling In Love With You by UB40

Thanks for the quick response. I checked all three--there are not the ones.

If I'm not mistaken ...

The ad is for Match.com ... specifically, something to do with a Dr. Phil tie-in ...
(I believe Dr. Phil puts in an appearance towards the end of the ad too)

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Thanks! You are absolutely right, that's the commercial. Unfortunately, no luck getting the name of the song yet.

Back