Cinderella

Bellamonkey

Reaction score
...sounds like Judy Garland and Frankie (?)
just want to know the darn title already, it is such a sweet song! Did a search under "so this is love" found nothing.
T'anks

It's from the Disney movie Cinderella... The reason why you couldn't find it it's because the track is listed as "Reception at the Palace/So This is Love"... I've always loved this song.. so I'm glad I could help...

You ROCK! Thanks to your help, I found out it was Ilene Woods and Mike Douglas who sang it. If you look on itunes under "Reception...", you just get a medley type thing. If you search under her name, you get only the duet part, sooo lovely. So again, thanks for your help! :king:

Does anyone know the song from cinderella, it goes in my own little corner, in my own little chair, i can be whatever i want to be"? If anyone knows this, please get back to me ASAP

I was watching the Incredibles the other night and there is a commercial for the release of Cinderella on DVD. There is some very nice instrumental music playing inthe clip. I've heard it a million time on other commercials but I cannot figure out what the song is. I also heard this music played throughout the Pope's footage on TV. Thanks guys!

According to my disney fanatic friend, it's "If I never knew you" from Pocahontas. I suppose you are referring to the music at the beginning of the trailer? He says that is the instrumental version playing throughout the film.

If you're talking about the instrumental part that gets introduced where the screen and the narrator says "The Beauty..." and so on, I may have your answer - The instrumental part i'm talking about is by James Horner, it's called "Main Title" from the soundtrack to the animated film "The Pagemaster". If you have iTunes just search "Pagemaster" and luckily it's the only song from the soundtrack listed.

If you're talking about the instrumental part from the very beginning, I have no idea. I don't know if it's the beginning part of Horner's "Main Title" or if it's just another composer all together.

- Lollipops!

Anyone know the name of the classical song playing in the background of the new DVD version of Walt Disney's Cinderella?

It is from Vivaldi's 'The Four Seasons'; however, if I'm not mistaken, that's Concerto Number 2 in G minor - Summer, RV315, III. Presto (Tempo impetuoso d'estate, rather than the Adagio).

:)

Does anyone know the title of the theme music playing in the background of the new Cinderella DVD commercial? I think i heard it before in the background of 'The Great Raid' movie trailer on TV, and also in the TV spot on the History Channel promoting 'FDR: A presidency revealed' last Spring.

Thanks.

I am hoping someone has seen the ad for the DVD version of Cinderella on DVD. The short commercial features a beautiful musical score, which I have heard before during other movie trailers, but I cannot recall which. It is a classical sounding score and I can tell you that it is not from the Disney film. Any help is most apprecaited.

If so, the music featured during the first half or so of the trailer sounds like it's from James Horner's score for GLORY, but it's very possible that rather than being the real thing, it's library music influenced by Horner.

If you're talking about where the music starts playing right when the shoe comes on, then it is James Horner. From the soundtrack of "The Pagemaster". It's titled "Main Title", you can find it on iTunes, just search for James Horner and check out "The Pagemaster" soundtrack... it's the only song available from that CD.

"I am hoping someone has seen the ad for the DVD version of Cinderella on DVD. The short commercial features a beautiful musical score, which I have heard before during other movie trailers, but I cannot recall which. It is a classical sounding score and I can tell you that it is not from the Disney film. Any help is most apprecaited."

I know exactly which classical piece you are talking about for I am looking for it myself. That is how I found this forum. It isn't "Main Title" from The Pagemaster, this is the song featured in the DVD release trailor. The one we are thinking of is fast and has a very busy violin melodic sequence and is from a very short commercial add of the release. It's driving me crazy! Have you found anything out since your initial post?

Cinderella DVD

So this has been bugging me for YEARS and I am hoping that someone can help me with this. Does ANYONE know what the song is playing at the beginning of this video, to around the 0:40-or so mark? It's the first song in the trailer. I have heard it in a lot of trailers...I know it sounds similar to the soundtrack from Dragon Heart, but, I cant seem to process if it's the same song or not. I remember hearing it in the trailer for the 10th Anniversary Pocahontas DVD release as well...anyways, any help would be WONDERFUL!

Back