Advertising

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cinderella

Status

Sponsored Links

I am hoping someone has seen the ad for the DVD version of Cinderella on DVD. The short commercial features a beautiful musical score, which I have heard before during other movie trailers, but I cannot recall which. It is a classical sounding score and I can tell you that it is not from the Disney film. Any help is most apprecaited.

Status

If so, the music featured during the first half or so of the trailer sounds like it's from James Horner's score for GLORY, but it's very possible that rather than being the real thing, it's library music influenced by Horner.
    Doug

Status

If you're talking about where the music starts playing right when the shoe comes on, then it is James Horner. From the soundtrack of "The Pagemaster". It's titled "Main Title", you can find it on iTunes, just search for James Horner and check out "The Pagemaster" soundtrack... it's the only song available from that CD.

Status

"I am hoping someone has seen the ad for the DVD version of Cinderella on DVD. The short commercial features a beautiful musical score, which I have heard before during other movie trailers, but I cannot recall which. It is a classical sounding score and I can tell you that it is not from the Disney film. Any help is most apprecaited."

I know exactly which classical piece you are talking about for I am looking for it myself. That is how I found this forum. It isn't "Main Title" from The Pagemaster, this is the song featured in the DVD release trailor. The one we are thinking of is fast and has a very busy violin melodic sequence and is from a very short commercial add of the release. It's driving me crazy! Have you found anything out since your initial post?

Status

Default Cinderella DVD

So this has been bugging me for YEARS and I am hoping that someone can help me with this. Does ANYONE know what the song is playing at the beginning of this video, to around the 0:40-or so mark? It's the first song in the trailer. I have heard it in a lot of trailers...I know it sounds similar to the soundtrack from Dragon Heart, but, I cant seem to process if it's the same song or not. I remember hearing it in the trailer for the 10th Anniversary Pocahontas DVD release as well...anyways, any help would be WONDERFUL!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sXaYYszRc"]Cinderella (Platinum Edition) Fall 2005 Trailer [/ame]