8th & Ocean

Haniecha

Reaction score
i heard it while watching 8th and ocean its a rock song i dont know who sings it but they sound like The Fray but it goes like "look out wild horses walking down my street here sunrise it comes to soon and u dissapear and the chorus goes seems like a allies coming home and it repeats that...i not sure if those are the exact lyrics but that what i heard so if u know who it is i would be greatful

never mind i found it and i had the lyrics wrong is Augustana-Stars And Boulevards

if anyone knows the song playing when britt is checking out her new apartment and could tell me that would be cool.

Originally posted by ren@Mar 12 2006, 02:16 PM
if anyone knows the song playing when britt is checking out her new apartment and could tell me that would be cool.
the song that is played at the beginning of the show 8th and ocean is called "Beautiful Love" by The Afters. hope that helps.

does anyone know the song played in the second episode, when Vinci is walking out of the agency and Britt is walking in? some of the lyrics are "throw a line, the ship is sinking fast.."?? and yes, i've googled the lyrics

Back