i am finally going to....introduce myself

sunflwrz

Advanced Member
Reaction score
:D hello all...
i have been a member for awhile now...but i guess just been too shy(??) to introduce myself?! but anyway here it is. my name is debbie and i came here to find the answer to a song that i had been looking for and now i check back everyday, because i have found some very cool music that i probably would have never found otherwise. i love music. i probably won't myself be able to help too much, but i have given a couple of answers. i love coming here cause you guys are so smart ;)
i live in florida and i do home daycare, and probably the oldest or one of the oldest people on here but.....
you're never too old to love music!!

Hello Debbie and welcome to the forum. :) Don't worry, it's very likely that you are not the oldest one here.

hello again and thanks for all the greetings!

i love sunflowers, obviously :lol:

dascoot...i have heard you talk about the Bucs? do you live in the Bay area? cause i live in St.Pete, and have been a big fan for years!

Meh. He was like God Jr. compared to Brad Johnson but I'm hooked on Griese now.

Hi Debbie!!! I'm Jenny...and I'm old too ;)
How many kids do you keep??

I stay at home with my 15 month old! :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 9 2006, 06:37 PM
Meh. He was like God Jr. compared to Brad Johnson but I'm hooked on Griese now.
F U!!!!

B. Johnson pwns face woman!!!!

i have 5 daycare kids: 2 almost 4yr.olds, a 2yr.old, a 1yr.old, and a 6mo. old.....WHEWW!! :blink:

i like Sims. i never REALLY cared for Brad, he just always seemed to have a worried look on his face...thats not good

thank god its FRIDAY :D

Yeah!

I'm throwin the TGIF parte' tonight. Clothes optional! :D

Originally posted by sunflwrz@Mar 10 2006, 06:07 AM
i have 5 daycare kids: 2 almost 4yr.olds, a 2yr.old, a 1yr.old, and a 6mo. old.....WHEWW!! :blink:

i like Sims. i never REALLY cared for Brad, he just always seemed to have a worried look on his face...thats not good

thank god its FRIDAY :D
He is just a pissed of old man thats all.

Back