No one home..

sketchyrx

Sweet Disposition
Reaction score
So, has anyone been here and there is virtually no activity and you're bored out of your mind. I love this site but when there's no one here * chirp chirp * it sucks.
* pouts * sniffles * hugs cat * :cry:

Yes this is exactly what I mean. I'm literally talking to myself.

Damn! The reply thingy was disabled :angry: There's someone here! But doncha hate that when there's no one here? Like you're being blackballed.

Ya. sometimes it gets quiet here..... But that's okay, I still always come back :)

What is "flood control"? Aww always come back. Me too. I'm not much of a computer person but I lurve this place.

It's to.. well not sure EXACTLY what it's for, like if it saves bandwidth or whatever.. but it's too keep us from posting too much too quickly.

And don't you worry, I'm always here.. Leone too. :)

"All by myseeellff, don't wanna be, all by myseelllfff, anymore" thanks. I'll periodiccally revisit this thread to whine and cry to myself.

boo hoo.

* deedle doo do do dooo * I'm listening to the Saving Private Ryan theme song.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 7 2006, 10:23 PM
"All by myseeellff, don't wanna be, all by myseelllfff, anymore" thanks. I'll periodiccally revisit this thread to whine and cry to myself.
Youuuu are noooot aloooone, I am here with youuu..

OMG I used to love MJ. Not so much anymore. Yeah, so where are you?Why are not listed as signed in here?Where do all the flowers go?

:angry: * swats the air * where are you? * crashes into the wall, falls down* :(

"nobody likes me everybody hates me guess i'll go eat worms" "everybody hates me nobody likes me guess i'll go eat worms" :ph34r: :whistle: :nerd:

I'm always here. I'm totally logged on all day and I do lurve you! :kiss: :heart:

But, you still can eat those worms...I mean since you offered.

...for my amusement? :)

...I'm totally serious...
:mellow:

Back