Will She ever love me?

4swrds

Pro Member
Reaction score
Will she ever come back, Will I ever see her again, Will I be able to one day look into her eyes?

Will I be able to see her smile, Will the next time I see her be "THE TIME"

Will I ever be able to tell her how much I love her, Will she ever realize whenever I tell her.

Will she ever love me.....? :(

....perhaps you should ask her?

I'm not really one to give advice for this kinda stuff, so I'll just go now. :unsure:

Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 6 2006, 11:07 PM
Will she ever come back, Will I ever see her again, Will I be able to one day look into her eyes?

Will I be able to see her smile, Will the next time I see her be "THE TIME"

Will I ever be able to tell her how much I love her, Will she ever realize whenever I tell her.

Will she ever love me.....? :(
just go with it

sure, big risk, but if you dont tell her, itll be worse

Just walk up to her and say...

LETS BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k :lol:

Dude I have to ask, honestly. Do you actually know this girl or is this like a fantasy thing? Because if you walk up to someone you hardly ever talk to and say the words "I love you" they'll probably run away, if not run away screaming. [Not of you but some people take that word mad seriously] So be smart, don't worry if stuff is slow, at least it's going on ya? And if you havn't even talked to her yet, start doing it, or you'll just turn into a stalkerish guy which honestly is pretty freaking scary.

^That is true. Yea...I'm just gonna say listen to Bloodlessr.

I suck at this kind of stuff...<_<

If you wanna know if she loves you so, it's in her kiss. That's where it is.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 7 2006, 06:34 PM
If you wanna know if she loves you so, it's in her kiss. That's where it is.
thats what i believe, but i dont think they kiss :unsure:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 6 2006, 03:26 PM
Just walk up to her and say...

LETS BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k :lol:
So damn romantical! j/k <_<

Chivalry is dead and Garret killed it with his Bone Mace Of Destroying Devastation and then pissed on its grave. :wub:

No really, Nabeel are you serious or just waxing poetic? You never know she might be just as shy as you. I wouldn't say I love you, but she might be receptive to chit chat. Just start there.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 7 2006, 09:55 PM
Chivalry is dead and Garret killed it with his Bone Mace Of Destroying Devastation and then pissed on its grave. :wub:
OMFG! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'd probably scoff at me for calling his Bone Sabre the wrong thing and then smite me with it.

Back