Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Sketch5547

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I saw a trailer for GRAW on Cinematech (G4), and really liked the music. It was hard rock, mainly guitar, and then some singing (though I couldn't catch any of the words). Does anyone know the trailer, and what song it is?
Thanks.

Hi,

I think i have seen the same trailer, and I believe the song is called "All Along The Watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix. It has also been covered (resang) by many different artists such as bob dylan and dave matthews band. You can choose whichever version you like best (Hendrix was the original). If you would like to watch the trailer again, click this link:

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/736/736...206/vids_4.html

It will be the video titled: "Ghost Recon Rocks Out (02/07/2006)"

Hope this helps!

Holy **bleep**! :eek: there are a TON of covers! The truth is Jimi Hendrix's version was a cover of Bob Dylan's song - a surprise to me I might add. I suggest going to iTunes and searching the song title which will line them up neatly and you can just go down the line and pick one out that you like. Hendrix will always be my favorite :)

Sorry to be annoying, but do you know which cover the one in the trailer is? I reallly like that one, but can't find it on iTunes.

Taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Along_the...nced_Warfighter

In February 2006 a trailer for Tom Clancy's video game Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW) contained a remade version of the song. The following artists contributed to the remade version of the song: Everlast – vocals; Billy Gould (Faith No More) – bass; Raymond Herrera (Fear Factory, Killing Zone) – drums; Doug Carrion (Kottonmouth Kings, Dag Nasty) – guitar; Russell Ali (Kamana/Killing Zone - local LA bands) – guitar.

Ive got a friend on the xbox forums who is going to email the song used in the trailer, he said someone sent it to him, if you want to post your emails, i can send it out when/if i get it.

I'm sorry. I really am. Can you send again?

What's your e-mail so it doesn't go into my spam folder.

Did anyone ever find a copy of the GRAW version of All along the Watchtower? I've been looking for it, but can't find it either. If anyone has a copy (or knows of a link), please drop me an e-mail at rden@berkeley.edu. Thanks!

Back