CSI Season 6

edwaudo

Reaction score
Anyone know the name of the artist who was playing at the begining of the show. It was the CSI show called room service.

Anyone know the artist and song that was played at the END of the show?

Same song that played in the beginning of the show: "Mad World" by Gary Jules

A song played when the autopsy was being done on the exhumed first wife - a little over half way thru the show. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SONG or WHO SINGS IT???

The song is "Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell On You)" by Aqualung. Its from his album Strange & Beautiful.

Thanks! I was just gonna ask the same thing. I recognized that song from the OC, but I had no idea what it was called.

There's a song when Greg is processing the serial number on a thin strip of metal. The song is quite soothing and is a strongly guitar based intrumental. Does anyone know the one I'm talking about?

I am a CSI fanatic but I can't quite figure out what episode are you talking about. can you please give a little background on that particular episode.

Here are a few songs that we're in the episode... don't know if they're the ones you are looking for though:

Cocteau Twins - The Thinner The Air

Kasabian - Ovary Stripe

Originally posted by deborah@Oct 14 2005, 05:15 AM
I am a CSI fanatic but I can't quite figure out what episode are you talking about. can you please give a little background on that particular episode.
It's the one that was on last night...10/13/05. I was wondering about that song too. They always have such good music.

When will they start saying, "'Blahblah' by Artist (for example) was featured in tonight's episode of CSI" ???

Originally posted by TheOnlyMia@Oct 14 2005, 07:56 AM
Here are a few songs that we're in the episode... don't know if they're the ones you are looking for though:

Cocteau Twins - The Thinner The Air

Kasabian - Ovary Stripe
It wasn't any of those songs, love Ovary Stripe tho, huge Kasabian fan. Anyways, it was the song right after Ovary Stripe, which was played in the lab right after Warrick developed the foot prints. ANd yes... they definitely need to start telling us what music they're playing. It'd benefit everyone involved!

Does any one know the haunting piano music that was played at the begining of the episode.

well...it might be the song "mad world" by gary jules...... that song was in donnie darko. except the lyrics of this one go..."I find it kind of funnny, i find it kind of sad".
im not sure if this is the one ur looking for, but i hope this helps!

Back