Which LOST character are you most like?

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
clicky

Hurley
You scored 62% kindness, 34% courage, 31% seedy past, and 53% secretiveness!

"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."

Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck. While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying to keep it all bottled up inside, man.

Your polar opposite is: Jin. You are similar to: Claire and Sun.

It said I'm Kate :(

"No girl's just like me."

You are Kate. You are caring, brave, stubborn, and persistent. You have a checkered past that haunts you. You have yet to tell anyone the truth about pretty much anything, which is certainly not healthy. If you think Jack will judge you harshly, go tell Sawyer or Sun. You're a tough cookie, but everyone has feelings. Start being more honest with the others, and you'll be right as rain.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 28% on kindness
You scored higher than 89% on courage
You scored higher than 83% on seedy past
You scored higher than 39% on secretiveness

Hurley
You scored 58% kindness, 32% courage, 26% seedy past, and 51% secretiveness!

"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."

Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck. While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying to keep it all bottled up inside, man.

Your polar opposite is: Jin. You are similar to: Claire and Sun.

Well, I haven't watched a single episode of LOST, but I AM a lost character!

It's based on the TV show called Lost, Ravi. ;)

Well, you had to go and edit to make me look like dork didn't you Ravi. :lol: :leela:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 1 2006, 04:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 1 2006, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Mar 1 2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I edited! :p [/b][/quote]
It's all good. Nuthin' but :wub: for ya. :D

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 1 2006, 04:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 1 2006, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 1 2006, 04:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Mar 1 2006, 04:48 PM

Yeah, I edited! :p
It's all good. Nuthin' but :wub: for ya. :D [/b][/quote]
I edited before your post! :( :)

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 1 2006, 04:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 1 2006, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 1 2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 1 2006, 04:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Mar 1 2006, 04:48 PM

Yeah, I edited! :p

It's all good. Nuthin' but :wub: for ya. :D
I edited before your post! :( :) [/b][/quote]
We will have to stop doing that then. :lol:

Boone
You scored 58% kindness, 45% courage, 23% seedy past, and 30% secretiveness!

"I know you made a promise. I'm letting you off the hook. Let me go, Jack."

You are Boone. You are kind and brave, with a slightly less checkered past than your fellow survivors. You are an open book, and do not keep secrets from anyone. While your humanitarian efforts are chivalrous, being so trusting and helpful can get you into major trouble...especially when you spend your days hanging around John Locke. Stay away from the manipulative types and you should be winning a Nobel Peace Prize in no time.

Your polar opposite is: Danielle. You are similar to: Jack and Claire.

I've never seen the show, is he cool?

Walt
You scored 90% kindness, 30% courage, 7% seedy past, and 30% secretiveness!
"Don't open it. Don't open that thing."

You are Walt. You're a kind person who is eager to talk to everyone and absorb all the crazy things that are going on around you. Since you are still so young, you're not very brave, but your father will be able to show you how to be courageous. Your mysterious psychic powers are kind of creepy, but everyone needs a hobby, right?

Your polar opposite is: Sawyer. You are similar to: Claire and Sun.

:woo:

You scored 72% kindness, 34% courage, 23% seedy past, and 17% secretiveness!
"Don't talk to me about the baby. I'm sick of everyone telling me what to do."

You are Claire. You are a very kind and caring person. You're not the bravest on the island, but you will stand up for yourself when the need arises. Compared to the other survivors, you have a pretty clean past and you're open and honest about most things. It's a good thing, too - Turniphead needs you to be nurturing and caring in order for him to grow up and NOT become the antichrist. Luckily, Charlie seems more than happy to assist you.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 1 2006, 04:40 PM
I've never seen the show, is he cool?
Pretty cool guy but............

SPOILER;

He's dead now....fell out of a plane that was suspended up in the trees and was crushed to death.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 1 2006, 04:48 PM
Last week I saw my first Bonanza episode!!! :woo:

Back