&$&@@)!)($()(&

proof

Pro Member
Reaction score
Was I wrong in doing this?

------

So I am in line at McDonalds this morning for breakfast. I go to pull some money out of my pocket, and a $5 bill falls on the floor. Before I can get it, a little kid in line in front of me scoops it up and puts the dang thing in his pocket. His mom witnesses the whole thing. I was like, uhm, your kid just put my money in his pocket.

She was like "Does it have your name on it!?!?"

Needless to say I was pissed.

Througout my whole meal I gave the mom and her kid dirty stares from across the dining room. I was fuming.

Well the mom and kid finally get up to leave. They must have been shopping because they had a few bags with them. They actually left one behind at the table. When the left I quickly ran over and grabbed the bag wet back to my table and put it right in front of me.

A couple of minutes later, the mom and kid come back and and after looking they see me sitting with the bag. She comes over all snotty and says, excuse me, that's my bag.

I was like "Does it have your name on it?!"

She huffed and said, I will give you the $5 back, just give me my bag.

I was like NO, and I kept the bag.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, if she relented and offered you your $5 back then I think you went a tad...bit to far. Still, you are too funny.

What did you get in the bag? Btw, I comend you, you are one bad MF.

Originally posted by Caren H@Feb 27 2006, 11:44 PM
Well, if she relented and offered you your $5 back then I think you went a tad...bit to far. Still, you are too funny.
Hells no, that bitch needed to learn a lesson!

Yeah what'd you get, anything good? :naughty:

I totally agree with what you did. Dang bitch had it coming. It's not about her offering to give you back the $5. What she did was wrong, and while you sank to her level, she needed to be taught a lesson.

I would've done the same thing in that situation. :D

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Feb 28 2006, 01:58 AM
What did you get in the bag?
Grade A bullshit. Just like this story.

Sorry peoples. Someone got me with this yesterday and I had to pass it along.

Awwww ya got us. And I was even gonna share what happened to my brother the other day because it reminded me of it. He calls me up and tells me:

I was driving to work today and I saw a guy on the side of the road hitchhiking, and I felt bad cause he looked all old and raggedy so I offered him a ride. And he was real quiet so to make small talk I asked where he was goin, offered him a smoke, stuff like that. He seemed nice enough, then I asked him what was in the bag he was holding and he said "None of your fucking business."

And I was like WHAT?

He didn't say anything, and just stared at me, so I got really uncomfortable and said "No seriously dude, what's in the bag?"

And he said "None of your fucking business."

And he just kept starin at me, wouldn't say anything else and was clutchin this bag up to his chest all possessive-like. So after a minute or so I said "OK I'm getting really uncomfortable here. I offered you a ride because I felt bad for you and I'm not about to get my dick cut off by some fuckhole for my efforts. You're in MY car, this is a very awkward situation and you either tell me what's in that fucking bag or I pull over and remove you."

And that bastard just stared at me and smiled like he was havin fun and said "None of your fucking business."

So I pulled off the side of the road and jumped out. And thank god my car's a piece of shit beater and the passenger side door can't be opened from the inside because it gave me a few extra seconds to get around the car and open his door and drag the fucker out by his arm. He was kinda old so he didn't fight back much and I dragged him far enough off the road so I could kick his legs out and push him into the ditch, then I hauled tits back to the car and took the fuck off. And you'll never believe it but that motherfucker left the bag sitting right there in the floorwell.

I know this one and it's none of my fucking business.

;)

:lol: @ this thread. I was about to go off on what a lousey parent she was for not teaching her child what would be the right thing to do and so on... haha.

And you story was hiliarious too Melissa.

Originally posted by SiDe@Mar 1 2006, 06:54 AM
so wait, what did you get in the bag again?
One of those ebay "It" thingys.

Oh, and a monkey.

Just as long as it's not an evil closet monkey. Those aren't any fun.

Back