Exxon Mobile

shyzerdotcom

Reaction score
I've Googled like crazy and searched the boards here for the Exxon Mobile natural gas commercials that they've been running non-stop during the Olympics here in the states, but I can't seem to find any info on them.

The commercials basically have nothing but clips of little kids jumping, running, and immitating Olympic athletes while classical music plays in the background (which is some beautiful music, I must ad.) After a while, a voice comes on and says something about making sure all our children have the opportunity to follow their dreams and then a black screen shows up with the words "ExxonMobile Natural Gas" being displayed.

If anybody happens to know what clip I'm talking about and the music that is being played in it, I'd be forever grateful! Thanks!

I sent out a email to the exxon mobil corporate site asking for the song. Ill let u guys know if I get a response.

Awsome, what's the email to the exxon people? I'll send one too. Maybe if they see an intrest. They'll release it or at least tell us the name :)

There really no specific email. If you go to the bottom of the page and go to contact us there will be a general question email form you can fill out. hopefully if enough people twist their arm, they will give in. :p

Back