Coke Olympics

nappysparks

Reaction score
Hey could anyone tell me the name of the song in the Coke commercial where there are guy bobsleding in a couch.

I don't have an answer for ya about the techno song ... (btw, you're referring NOT to the cheer the guys are saying, but rather the song that plays at the end when they show the graphic of a person picking up a fridge pack of Cokes, then opening the Coke bottle, etc. , right?)

Anyhoo, I do have a question about this whole series of Coke Olympic cheerleader guys ads ...

How many different ads are there?

So far I've seen/I know about:

Apolo Anton Ohno - one guy says "Oh no!" others say "It's Apolo!" first guy again "Oh no!" another guy says "Oh, yeahhh!" the guys sorta scamper/run in place

Apolo Anton Ohno - all the guys rehearse saying "Apolo" one time (short ad)

Vonetta Flowers - all the guys standing saying some chant about "Vonetta ... the bobsledda ... "

Vonetta Flowers - the guys are standing and lift up one of the guys so he's sorta in a bobsled driver position (I was told about this one, didn't see it)

Vonetta Flowers - four guys take turns hopping onto a couch in a sorta 4-man bobsled position saying "Vonetta got the gold in '04, now she's going for 1 more"

Michelle Kwan - (I was told that there was one about her shown the first few days of the Olympics, but I didn't see it)

Anybody else out there know of other ads in this series? If so, what are they?
Better yet, is there someplace to see (ALL) of them?
I've gone to the website mentioned in the ad ... unless I'm missing it, I didn't see a place there to see the ads ...

Help, help! B)

This is driving us crazy, and after tomorrow, it will never be answered most likely.

What is the song in the short (5 sec) Coke ad that is just red and white graphics, text saying things about various athletes...it's an instrumental track and we're sure it's a cover of some song, but we can't for the life of us figure out what song it is.

This is NOT the Coke ad that's been mentioned before (not Bees Inside or Beers Inside, not the ads available on the Coke website). This is, as I said, a short little ad specifically for the olympics.

Please help! Sanity is on the line. Thanks.

There are a few other Coke ad threads with several answers. I'd check those out! (Sorry I don't have the answer but know which one you mean.)

If this is the same short little Coke ad I'm thinking of ...

Text says something like:

Without ice ...

Apolo Anton Ohno would be a water skater(?)
Vonetta Flowers would be a water slider(?)
Michelle Kwan would be a water skater
... and Coke would be warm

If so, I'd like to know the music too! B)

Yes, that's the ad. It's actually about 10 seconds long, not five. I stretched the truth a bit there. Or shrunk the truth.

I've looked at all the other Coke threads, and this one hasn't been mentioned. Mostly because I think this ad is so short and is only being shown during the games and is easily overlooked.

But, as I said, after the games ended I'm sure they will stop showing it. So this one is probably lost.

Back