Lucky Number Slevin

LaRock

Reaction score
Here is a link to a new movie called Lucky Number Slevin. I'd really love to know the title/artist of the instrumental funky song you hear.

Thanks!

I'd love to know what that closing song is, too, but it's been over 2 weeks and I guess nobody has figured it out yet.

The Dude by Groove Addicts - which is a music production company in LA

http://www.slevin-movie.com/

watch the comemrical whats the guitar song the first time u see artnett get muggd and hit in the face

the part whwere it goers to morgan freeman and it says the boss (also the main song on the website i think)

The song when hartnett is running with cellphone and it says gate 28 behid him

and the finally the song where willi double guns it

1) Original Score by J Ralph
2) "The Dude" - Groove Addicts
3) "Kansas City Shuffle" - J Ralph
4) "Shot Shot" - Gomez

The song that is being used in the most popular trailer is "Kansas City Shuffle" by 'J Ralph'. I'm having trouble finding it on the internet - Barnes and Noble sells the CD, exclusively according to their web site where you can listen to a clip of the song (track 19).

god, that was like that J Ralph instrumental "One Million Miles Away" from that old BMW commercial, i searched for that forever.

The first song where Slevin (Harnett) is mugged is called "Kansas City Shuffle", and can be downloaded as a free stream from Barnes and Noble.com.

Another song is "Shot Shot" by the band Gomez.

Back