Boston Legal

the song playing when James Spader is sitting with Dana Delany. It sounds like the end lyric is "we will fly" it's very familiar but I can't place it at all.

the song is very faint at first as you hear a lot of dialogue between the characters and then at the end it clearly sounds like "we will fly"

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Does anyone know the name of the song that played at the end of "Boston Legal" on 2/21/06? The words went: a lalalalalalala life is wonderful, a lalalalalalala life goes full circle.....

JASON MRAZ - LIFE IS WONDERFUL

lyrics if you want them

It takes a crane to build a crane
It takes two floors to make a story
It takes an egg to make a hen
It takes a hen to make an egg
There is no end to what I'm saying

It takes a thought to make a word
And it takes a word to make an action
It takes some work to make it work
It takes some good to make it hurt
It takes some bad for satisfaction

La la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life is full circle
Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Al la la la la

It takes a night to make it dawn
And it takes a day to you yawn brother
It takes some old to make you young
It takes some cold to know the sun
It takes the one to have the other

It takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
It takes some fears to make you trust
It takes those tears to make it rust
It takes some dust to make it polished

Ha la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life is so full of
Ah la la la la la la life is so rough
Ah la la la la la la life is our love
Ah la la la la la

It takes some silence to make sound
It takes a loss before you found it
It takes a road to go nowhere
It takes a toll to know you care
It takes a hole to make a mountain

Ah la la la la la la life is oh love
Ah la la la la la la love is all sorts of
Ah la la la la la la life is holla holla
Ah la la la la la la next up bushwalla-walla
Ah la la la la la

so, i searched around and found your entry and was wondering something. i have been looking for that boston public theme song for a long time and i can't find out where to buy it. i'm not asking where to download it, i just want to know where i can buy it. is there another place other than Kazaa?

Hello forum members, I am haveing trouble finding the name of a song. I know it is not from a tv commercial but if someone could please help me out. It is from the show Boston Legal, tonights episode. The the song the plaied almost at the end with the bomber guy gave up. A man singing and said something like " and so it goes .... nobody really knows" Any help Please!

SNAFU1

"And So it Goes" by Billy Joel

Get it at Amazon.

And this is why my eyes are closed
Its just as well for all Ive seen
And so it goes, and so it goes
And youre the only one who knows

there was a song playing at end of the episode when the opposing lawyer kisses Shirley. it sounds great does anyone know if its an actual song or just a remix of the score they play during the episode, i would love to know.

The piece that you're referring to is created by Billy Valentine. It was created specifically for that scene.

Boston Legal is scored by Danny Lux with the vocal stylings of Mr. Valentine.

It is not available commercially. But it was a great piece.

Last night (May 21, 2008) was the 4th season finale of "Boston Legal" and this episode (Nbr 20) was called "Patriot Acts." The last song of this show was "In My Life," a very famous song. Does anyone know the name of the artist and/or group that performed this particular version in "Boston Legal?"

I checked iTunes, and there are a bazillion recordings of "In My Life," but I can't seem to find the artist that performed the version on "Boston Legal.".

Please help!

Thanks, in advance, for your kind help on this!

Here is the link to the You Tube video clip where the song "In My Life" was played on the series finale episode of "Boston Legal.". Who is the performer?!

Thanks!

Glockorola

I spent some more time tonight going thru iTunes. There are well over 100 recordings there of "In My Life." I weeded out the obvious ones that couldn't be correct. Having done this, 2 came very close: one by Sam Harris, and the other by Phil Keaggy. The latter was the closest, but still, it's No Cigar!

Arrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!

In the closing moments of tonight's episode when Alan and Denny are puffin' on their stogies on the balcony, the Bob Dylan song "The Times They Are A-Changin" is playing in the background. In this case, it is NOT sung by Dylan, but by another male vocalist.

Does anyone know who this male singer is, and whether this particular rendition of Dylan's timeless song might be available?

Thanks, in advance, for any help on this!

There was a song Scott Bakula sang to Shirley (Candace Bergen) in the episode "Glow In the Dark" that really struck a chord with me. I knew the name of the piece but have since forgotten it. Does anyone know the name of this song? I believe it was first sung in a rather unsuccessful play on or off Broadway. Thanks.

There was a song Scott Bakula sang to Shirley (Candace Bergen) in the episode "Glow In the Dark" that really struck a chord with me. I knew the name of the piece but have since forgotten it. Does anyone know the name of this song? I believe it was first sung in a rather unsuccessful play on or off Broadway. Thanks.

I haven't seen the episode, but I read online that it is the song "Once Upon A Time"
from the musical All-American.

This is the version I know best...

Back