Prison Break

Usagi

Reaction score
Howdy, peeps. Anyone watch a ton of television? I'm looking for the name of the tune that's played in the commercial advertising "Prison Break". It's a female vocal, tragic/beautiful melody. Any clues?

Does anyone know the song in the new show coming out on Fox, Prison Break? There were no words, just a women's voice? TIA

Just saw an ad for the upcoming show Prison Break on Fox. It features a choral price called "Redrum" by Immediate Music.

Hey all - one of the latest commercials promoting 'Prison Break' had a hard rock song used for background music. If anyone could help me out with who the band might be, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

maiof

From and IMDB post: "The song is called "Slam" by Toby Mac from the album "Welcome to Diverse City". Just an FYI, it's the only song on that album that sounds anything like that. "

Well I looked all over the place for this and couldnt find it,does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the Prison Break TV show commercial??..its a rock song,i hear the lyrics 'take me,so take me' and something else....They play it regularly on Fox especially when the MLB Playoffs are in Commercial break,thanks in advance. :)

On one of the ads for the show right? They have numorous ads with different music. But once in a while I hear it and I love it. It sounds celtic and like a woman is chanting as well. I wish I knew who it was too. Please help.

I just saw a commercial tonight on Fox featuring Prison Break talking about the 2 hour brand new Prison Break on October 24th I believe.

It featured a rock song, a really good one, if anybody could tell me that would rock. :)

Dude i am dying to know what this song is too.....from what i can hear from the lyrics.....it sounds like this..... guess that's the way it goes, are you a part of it, i walk beneath the........and i cant figure out the last word.....i tried googleing the lyrics but came up with nothing.....its really pissing me off

Does anyone know the track that was used in the promo commerical for the up coming season two of Prison Break.

Here is the link:

That's the theme song to Prison Break. It's like a freaky version though. They probably made a remix for season 2. I don't know anything else about it.

In case you, or anybody else is wondering, the other Prison Break promo uses the song Savin' Me by Nickelback.

anyone know what the name of the song is on the prison break commercials previewing the second season. theyre on a train then theyre getting shot at then theyre in suits.its like a rock song

thanks

Nope, it's season 2. Does anybody know the other song being used for Prison Break promos? It starts out a capella. I think some lyrics are "I'm in fear for my life". I'll post more as soon as I hear it again.

Originally posted by KannD86@Aug 4 2006, 04:11 PM
Does anybody know the other song being used for Prison Break promos? It starts out a capella.
This one?

"Renegade" by Styx

:huh: Does any one know that name of the country song featured in the Prison Break October 23rd promo?

Back