Omega Timepieces Olympics

chowhuahua

Reaction score
There's this moody piano piece played in a commercial for Omega Timepieces, the official timepieces of the Torino Olympics. Every time I hear it, I can also hear it being played in an episode of HBO's Six Feet under, most likely from the final season.......Anybody know the name of it or where I can find it?

Hello!

I'm also trying to identify this little gem. I'd like to hear the whole piece, even if it's repetitive.

I checked the American Beauty soundtrack - it's not there, although similar. Checked K-PAX soundtrack - again, similar, but not exact.

I'll look into the Six Feet Under sountrack.

Had a feeling there'd be interest in this song. The Omega commercial features the intro or ending of the song, so if you go looking for samples on-line, you probably won't hear the section that's played in the ad.

Here you go: American Dream (Afterlife Mix) - Jakatta (CD: Ultra Chilled 01, disc 2)

It's also the first song on the American Beauty soundtrack.

that was the answer of my request to the marketing department of omega:

Thank you for your email and for thinking of OMEGA.

Unfortunately, I can't give you the name of the artist and song of the commercial of OMEGA, because this music was especially created for our advertisement and it is not able to have it.

Sorry for this bad news.

Best regards,

if it really was specially created, maybe the american beauty guess might need a revisit.

I have the Ultra Chilled cd and when I saw the Omega ad, it sounded exactly like the song by Jakatta. If the song in the ad was specifically made for Omega, I hope they didn't pay much for it, it's not an original track.

Back