People say the dumbest things

Caren H

Oh, joy...
Reaction score
I went through this 24hr drive thru McDonald's today and the asshole in the window told me that they were out of hamburgers. Hamburgers?! :eek:

WTF?!! That's like MTV with no videos!

Yeah, I had to go to freakin Wendy's instead. I want my BIG MAC! :annoyed:

:lol: Rhonda will have fun with this thread I'm sure.

I don't have anything to contribute just yet cause no sleep in three days = me brain no compy go.

:lol: Yeah, I'll try not to bombard this thread with all of my stupid calls.

About the drive through thing that's funny. We went through a Bueno once and my husbands like, "Um, can you give me a second?" The kid is like, "nope, haha I'm just kidding." So then when he's ready, my husband says, "okay, I'm ready" "...*silence*..." My husband says " you there?" Drive-thru guy says, "no, I went on vacation" :huh:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 20 2006, 09:57 AM
:lol: Yeah, I'll try not to bombard this thread with all of my stupid calls.

About the drive through thing that's funny. We went through a Bueno once and my husbands like, "Um, can you give me a second?" The kid is like, "nope, haha I'm just kidding." So then when he's ready, my husband says, "okay, I'm ready" "...*silence*..." My husband says " you there?" Drive-thru guy says, "no, I went on vacation" :huh:
lmao i'm sorry that's actually so funny to me, because i could see someone doing that but like seriously :(

I'll try not to bombard this thread with all of my stupid calls.
Oh, this thread has spamfest potential. I'm sure that I'll have something to contribute frequently. ;)

Just two minutes ago my neighbor asked me if she should wear a coat...in thirty degree wheather.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 20 2006, 12:57 PM
:lol: That reminds me of the Dane Cook tirade on drive-thru customers.

:lol: And when Letterman went to the Mc.Donalds.

"Big Mac? Okay. Can you pick up some meat patties and some buns?"

This happened to me some time ago:

I called Bell South to find out the calling rates for Brazil.

"How much is the rate to Brazil?"
"That depends on what plan you have."
"I don't know. This is my company phone, so it must be some kind of corporate account. Can't you find that out from the number?"
"No sir, you pick the plan in the beginning. We have several plans."
"Like?"
"To Brazil we have 15c plan, 18 c plan etc."
"So that's per minute?"
"Yes. Do you know what plan your company picked? You need to find that from your company and then call us back."
"So If I find out, we have the the 15 cent plan, you'll then tell me the rate, which is 15 cents per minute..."
"Exactly"

:lol:

And yeah, my boss told me this. When he was a teen he asked his dad:

"Which is more fatal? Getting shot by a 16 gauge gun or a 22 gauge gun?"

"Very good question David. It's like asking: Which is better? Getting run over by 15 ton truck or a 20 ton truck?"

While sitting in a restaurant my friend yelled out "UPPERCUT THE TAINT!" and we were like dude, shut up. He was embrassed, I guess he was alittle too into the moment.

"Very good question David. It's like asking: Which is better? Getting run over by 15 ton truck or a 20 ton truck?"
:lol:

I overheard to weed heads: "Dude, which girl would you smash? Mary-Kate, or Ashley?"

"Ummm...that's hard. Who looks better?"

:eek: WHAT?!! Their fucking identical twins! How stupid can you be? Same size and everything in their case.

Good point.

Still, is there a major physical difference? I haven't heard anything on them in awhile.

The one on cocaine looks alittle sickly but they are still very similar.

The other was anorexic? What the hell is the matter with those two? Hey, shouldn't both of them look sickly then? :huh:

Back