Coca Cola Coke "Make Every Drop Count"

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
this commercial shows people being active and doing different things, and they all have these colorful drops coming out of them and the music I think is a piano. It was very melodic sounding, I loved it!

I remember that the slogan is 'make every drop count' if that helps any

no, that's not the one I'm looking for. it wasn't just diet coke, it was the whole coca-cola company

Originally posted by bostonoski+Feb 19 2006, 12:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bostonoski @ Feb 19 2006, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Feb 19 2006, 11:54 AM
no, that's not the one I'm looking for. it wasn't just diet coke, it was the whole coca-cola company
check here then

http://www.coca-cola.com/usa/tvcommercials/index.html [/b][/quote]
One last try:

http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscenter/av_a...dvertising.html

I couldn't find it on the website that was linked, but I'd be real interested to know the name of the song in the "Refils should be free" ad.

the one with the rainbow droplets, little technical note, that is made using the randomizer function on either Apple's Motion of Adobe's After Effects//

im interested in this one, really well shot

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 19 2006, 05:31 PM
no, it wasn't any of those either
Well, to respond to the last two posts.... [I think they are after the same thing, rainbow droplets is the theme on the web page I meantion below...]

I found that Coke has a website that is for the company itself,
and it is even themed like the ad you saw ("make every drop count")
but that website has only promo stuff and nothing about ads.

Weird that Coke has on their websites the ads for everything else
plus some old ones, all except that one you want.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 19 2006, 05:31 PM
no, it wasn't any of those either
Well, to respond to the last two posts.... [I think they are after the same thing, rainbow droplets is the theme on the web page I mention below...]

I found that Coke has a website that is for the company itself,
and it is even themed like the ad you saw ("make every drop count")
but that website has only promo stuff and nothing about ads.

Weird that Coke has on their websites the ads for everything else
plus some old ones, all except that one you want.

Hmmmmmmmm.

the commercial plays a lot during the olympics on nbc if that's any help.

Vypa ...

I hope this will answer your particular question about the "refills should be free" ...

Just to be sure, though ...

It's the ad with the guy sitting at a diner counter and the waitress walks up to him and uses the soda gun to refill his drink, right? ... and it has the tagline: "Free refills should be a law" ...

If that's the one you're talking about ...

It was supposedly already answered here (although I can't listen to a sound sample to confirm it) ...

TRS-80 - "Bees Inside" - CD: Backup

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

-----

PS ... I'd also like to know the music used in the Coca-Cola Company's "Make Every Drop Count" ad ...

Originally posted by cmislove@Feb 21 2006, 10:37 PM
Hey the song is "Cold Hands, Warm Heart" by Brendan Benson
That's how much this board ROCKS. People sign up to be new members just so they can be kind and answer a post! Thanks "cmislove"!!!!
:D

Originally posted by bostonoski+Feb 22 2006, 06:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bostonoski @ Feb 22 2006, 06:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cmislove@Feb 21 2006, 10:37 PM
Hey the song is "Cold Hands, Warm Heart" by Brendan Benson
That's how much this board ROCKS. People sign up to be new members just so they can be kind and answer a post! Thanks "cmislove"!!!!
:D [/b][/quote]
is that the answer to the one I was asking about?

New to the board. Love it, just been reading and using the info. Finally got one, that's got me stumped. It's a new Coca Cola Commercial, where this kids keeps fiilling up his cup and takes a sip...and fills it up again. The song playing is definately hendrixesqeue tune, but not Jimi sounds a lot like if 6 were 9. Bluesy. The lyrics that run " I'm a criminal, set to swipe and steal."

Originally posted by SenecaOmega@Feb 23 2006, 09:02 PM
It's a new Coca Cola Commercial, where this kids keeps fiilling up his cup and takes a sip...and fills it up again. The song playing is definately hendrixesqeue tune, but not Jimi sounds a lot like if 6 were 9. Bluesy. The lyrics that run " I'm a criminal, set to swipe and steal."
Welcome to the board! I'm very new too, I just saw this posted in another thread here. What you're looking for is:

Paul Reddick & The Sidemen - "I'm a Criminal" - CD: Rattlebag

I can't take credit for it. If I could figure out the whole link-to-another-thread deal I'd just point you there but I can't.

Enjoy! :D

Originally, people were asking for the Coca Cola Company "Drop" commercial.

Voice:
For every drop of spirit,
For every drop of passion,
For every drop of drive,
For every drop of peace,
For every drop of yourself you give,
Get every drop back.
We offer over 80 ways to hydrate, energize, nourish, relax or enjoy. Every Drop of Life.

A guy riding a bicycle.
A woman picking up a flower.
A couple on ice.
A girl playing a guitar in a band.
Kids playing soccer.
A gymnast practicing.
A girl with a man underwater... etc...

At the end, it shows the logo:
http://www2.coca-cola.com/makeeverydropcount/home.html

The music doesn't have lyrics...

Definitively, it is NOT:
"Cold Hands, Warm Heart" by Brendan Benson (Ford Midsize Commercial) or
"I'm a Criminal" by Paul Reddick (Coca Cola Fountain Pour)

It reminds me of the Nike "Move" Commercial music by Jonathan Elias

Back