Soothing/Chillout Song In New Honda Accord LX Ad!

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
This is my very first post,so be gentle!I saw this new commercial ad for the Honda Accord LX very recently,and I want to know if anyone knows what song is playing in the background.I don't really remember the commercial enough to describe it,but maybe someone can help if I describe the song:
It is very soothing and chillout in sound,a little ambient,has a slower and softer techno beat,and features a woman singing,with a very light and etherial voice(sounds like Enya a little).
This is NOT the commercial that features M.I.As song Galang!This song sounds very different,and if anyone can tell me what this gorgeous song is,and who sings it,I will be VERY grateful!I hope someone can help me! :)
~Candace~

Thanks for the kind reply jacem,but I listened to a sample (on CD Universe)of the song you suggested it was,and it wasn't the beautiful and soothing ambient/chillout song that I heard. :( Far from it actually,but I thank you so much for replying...at least my very first post is not being ignored! :D I saw the commercial again,and remember a little of it now:It shows a pretty red Honda Accord LX SE driving down the street,and everything else around it(including the sky)is black and white.There is a woman wearing sunglasses,who is watching the car drive by,and a man's voice says at the end "There's nothing vanilla about it!".If anyone can help,or just have some suggestions,please keep on posting replies,because I would love to find this song,and I'm sure that ANYONE else who loves slow ambient trance-type music would be thrilled to find it also! :) Thanks again to everyone who replied so far...and to those who are going to reply!!!

i've been trying to find this song forever...

what is it?????

it has a harp section when the car goes over a bridge.

yea i always wanted to know that song from the honda commercial that went "theres nothing vanilla about it"

do you have an online link for this accord lx commercial? i tried to find it on adcritic but their search is very minimal

guys, this STILL hasn't been answered...

PLEASE, put your heads together and find this song!!!

b-b-b-bump

lol nobody knows. i've had bad luck with honda car commercials too. i thought this might have been the same one i was asking about maybe a week ago, but theres a black honda in mine. but from the way you described the song, id like to know to..

... so uh, bump :D

will this ever be answered? :p

i came to this site JUST to find this song!

now is this the add where the voice over goes " what if you had to choose a car based on (insert) "? cus I'm going crazy tring to find that. there are no lyrics

Back