Nike "House of Hoops"

CHova

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows the song they play in the new nike house of hoops commercial with amare stoudemire narrating and high school basketball players doing various drills.

Hey Man I was wondering if you ever found out the name of that song, if so can you post it it would be great man thanks...

Does anyone know the song in the Nike Commercial for the House of Hoops that has Amare Stoudamire and a highschool basketball team doing drills and sprints, and has amare dunking a few times towards the end....if you do it would be great it you would post it aight thanks....

Naw man...still haven't found out the name for it...anybody know? This is the type of song I"m dying to use for a pump up track before basketball games.

"Clubbed 2 Death" - Rob Dougan

or

"Clubbed To Death" - Rob D

You can find the song on his album "Furious Angels" or on The Matrix Official Soundtrack (of the first movie).

Originally posted by kingkyle@Mar 2 2006, 06:00 AM
"Clubbed 2 Death" - Rob Dougan

or

"Clubbed To Death" - Rob D

You can find the song on his album "Furious Angels" or on The Matrix Official Soundtrack (of the first movie).
thats not the song there talking about. Your thinking of the other nike commerical w/ amare

Yeah check out the link man...I know that song and I already have it (Clubbed to Death), I've seen that commercial too which is pretty good as well. Still, no one knows what song it is? I guess it must've just been a beat made for the commercial.

No It has to be a song because they played it at at UT Longhorn basketball game I whent to recently...

Back