happy Valentine

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
Yep its Valentine's day

nows the time to tell everyone how much you love them
If theres someone you really like, try this to see if he or she is the one for you (nice thing btw)

ok im sorry
anyway, think of how fun itd be to send that link to everyone you know?

Originally posted by Scythe+Feb 14 2006, 12:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Feb 14 2006, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Panther@Feb 14 2006, 10:19 PM
*adds kennethvancoppenolle@gmail.com to spam list*

*cough*
250 or 251 a week, wont really matter

besides...it was funny [/b][/quote]
I actually fell for that the first time :(

that's pretty funny. :) I thought it was a trick, I just put in a random name of someone on my friends list. You'll never trick me!! :p

That reminds me, I was tricked yesterday. :( Those stupid gum things where when you try to pull the stick of gum out, it shocks you. <_< God I felt like an idiot. It was pretty funny though :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Feb 14 2006, 03:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Feb 14 2006, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Feb 14 2006, 02:19 PM
Friend name:    Ravi
Crush #1:  kenneth van coppenolle

ok this is getting scary :unsure:
:kiss: [/b][/quote]
^ Smarter than the average bear.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 14 2006, 06:40 PM
:lol: Well I was warned so Ken gets some quasi made up names.
Well you already told us that you have a crush on every boy so there's no secret to be had there. :p

I didn't enter anything and hit calculate and then it said the stuff. So, I sent you 0 info, sucka.

I couldn't resist. Had to do the Michael Jackson crush on Emmanual Lewis thing and I can't remember what else.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 15 2006, 09:43 PM
I couldn't resist. Had to do the Michael Jackson crush on Emmanual Lewis thing and I can't remember what else.
that was YOU??? :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 15 2006, 02:43 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Back