Taco Bell

justinother2001

Reaction score
the song is completely awesome to the max. i would really like to know where to find it.

no, its when the subaru puuls up next to his car. and the black guy in the subaru says something like "whoa nice car" and then the white dude in the classic car pushes a button and shit starts transforming and it starts playing this awesome song

It also really sounds like the song from an episode of Sealab 2021 where Quinn goes on vacation then everyone starts saying uh-oh! while the song plays for like 5 minutes.

Actually that song first appears in “Waking Quinn”. He one where Stormy keeps dropping the hair dryer in the pool that Quinn is in relaxing. Quinn has all kinds of strange hallucinations. One of them involves “dolphin boy” being a super model and Debbie is the photographer. That is where the song first comes up

Anyway I said all that just to say that all of the music in that episode is credited to a group called Blackcowboy. They have two discs out but they don't list the tracks or have any sample songs of any of the songs. Their site is blackcowboylive.com

I really want that song. It has to be a Turner production song..maybe?

Well, when we call something a Turner track it's really just a catch-all term for something Turner has the rights to use - it doesn't really help us find it. And if anyone was wondering, "Shake It" is NOT on either of the CDs available on the blackcowboy site. :angry:

Just so everyone knows Adult Swim used this music for one of their bumps. After, people requested to know the song on the forum and yes its a turner library song. Thread went on forever and not much information was revealed, haven't checked back on it though. Seems you guys got alot of info down on the song pretty quickly. I might, just might be able to find an internet upload of that bump with the music.

And yes its a ver catchy song i'd like to have as part of my collection. <_<

Ok, I found it quicker than expected. It's over at asfdotcom.net, not sure if its the whole song, but it's enough to jam to. I'd really love to get my hands on the full length mp3 :ph34r:

http://dl.asfdotcom.net/download.php?site=...=asf&fid=000148

And if that doesn't work then go to http://asfdotcom.net/, then to the downloads, then to AS general (1st link), then to "Adult Swim Saturday Lineup", 12th from the bottom, right above the "Double DVD Promo".

But seriously, someone has to have the full length mp3 ...

The longest cut we got was actually a loop that someone had made AGES ago - I don't think it's still available. The 60 second promo is the best thing out there that I've found.

There was recently a commercial that aired using a tune that also appears in a Sealab 2021 (adult swim) episode titled "Vacation". I only saw the commercial two or three times and can not remember what it is for but it may be either a car ad or car insurance.

The Sealab 2021 episode is where Quinn's vacation is cancelled... They go into a repeating scene where everyone is saying "Uh-Oh!" and that particular music is playing during these scenes.

No credit is given for that piece in Sealab 2021 and I am dying to find out what it is.. I doubt it is anything from MC Chris, I already searched his tunes.

Anyone know what this is?

It's a track by 'blackcowboy' actual title unknown but is often referred to as 'Shake It', 'Shake It Girl' or the 'Uh-Oh song. If I recall correctly it was written for the Sealab episode and then used in an action promo (and more recently in a Taco Bell ad). blackcowboy still has a website I think, but it's changed - I'll have to look it up - they have two CDs out but this song is NOT included on either of them. I you go HERE and scroll way down (in fact, start at the bottom and scroll up) and find the promo labelled 'Adult Swim Saturday Lineup' (It has a picture of Knives from Trigun snapping his fingers) it has a 60 second version of the song which some people have looped just to be able to listen to it.

Back