Finding Neverland

Cosmo

Reaction score
As far as i can tell. They use three song in the trailer.

1.The one that opens up with the piano.

2.The one that starts when the nurrator says "he was looking for the inspiration he had lost". That song continues untill Depp says "what are you suggesting".

3.Imidiatly after that another song starts when he starts dancing with the bear untill the end of the trailer.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/find...ding_neverland/

:huh: Not sure if there's a question in there. :unsure: I hear two songs at best. I don't think your 2 & 3 are seperate songs and the beginning piano could easily be intro music to what may be just a single piece. ;)

It could be score music by Jan A.P. Kaczmerak or....................

Elton John has written a new song called 'Peters Song' for the movie Finding Neverland starring Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet. It is about the James Barrie, the author of Peter Pan and is the story of how he came to write the children's classic.

From http://www.undercover.com.au/news/2003/200..._eltonjohn.html

i saw a trailer today before "the bourne supremacy" for "finding neverland," and the music up until the trailer has the circus/dancing bear with the words "THIS FALL," that's music from the soundtrack to "a beautiful mind." i'm not sure what the rmusic for the ning half of the trailer is though. i wish i did, because i REALLY like it.

--trina

I saw the theatrical trailer today (NOT the one linked above -- it's a new one that played before "Garden State") and the music that began playing about halfway through the trailer and carried out until the end was an instrumental version of "Come On" by Ben Jelen. The instrumental only exists on a promo CD, but the album version (with lyrics) is a favorite of mine!

Hope this helps!

Jess

Originally posted by ScarletBlue@Aug 21 2004, 09:25 PM
I saw the theatrical trailer today (NOT the one linked above -- it's a new one that played before "Garden State") and the music that began playing about halfway through the trailer and carried out until the end was an instrumental version of "Come On" by Ben Jelen. The instrumental only exists on a promo CD, but the album version (with lyrics) is a favorite of mine!

Hope this helps!

Jess
Wow, good job. :)

Hey, thanks! I've been lurking here for a week now (was searching for the music from the "Garden State" trailer, like so many other folks!) and I was happy to finally find a question I could answer! :D

Hehe I know how that goes. The first time I ever helped someone out I actually did a little dance afterwards. :p

I went and listened to clips from the album, I didn't recognize anything, do you happen to know which track it may be?

The song in the trailer is the instrumental version of Ben Jelen's "Come On". I have not been able to find the instrumental version anywhere but it was released on a single or promo cd.

Ok, well, I guess we'll just have to find the cd and buy it!! It's on a promo cd...gonna be hard to find... If anyone does, or if I do, I'll let you know I'll see about you getting it.

that's not the one that she (and I) are looking for. it's the orchestra score part at the end...IT'S KILLING ME!!!

Ok, I'm not talking about the instrumental version of Ben Jelen's Come On, this is a completely different song. I posted a link to the music I'm talking about.

The music in the audio portion of the trailer you posted is from the Deep Blue Sea soundtrack. Specifically I believe it's a track called 'Aftermath.' It's been used in several trailers including 'A Beautiful Mind.'

Back