The Pink Panther

KooKooLuLu

Reaction score
What is the name of the song that Beyonce sings IN the movie..not that awful song that's on the radio. She sings it in the beginning when she's recording it and at the end at the President's ball. I checked to see if it was on a soundtrack, but there isn't one released yet. I can't find it anywhere! It has an orchestra and goes something like "...love a woman like me" or something like that. HELP!

No, it's not check on it. This song is only in the movie, it's not on the radio.

The one when she was singing on the stage before everyone discovered who had the pink diamond? That's the only song I can remember. If that's the one, I'll try to find out at work tommorow.

i wanna know what that is too. i loved the bass when it was played in the movie

edit *thank you mike!!*

Originally posted by peachy_stardust@Feb 20 2006, 07:52 AM
apparently the song isnt 'a woman like me'sighhs.anyone else have any other info?
i think it actually is that song, just nobody can find it :(

I finally found it guys! It IS called "A Woman Like Me" and the quality isn't great, in fact it's just taken directly out of the movie, the dialogue from the movie is in there and everything, but thats the best i can find for now. sigh....anyways, you can download it here :

http://www.foreverbeyonce.com/media.php?motm

omgosh,thank you love! now we'll just have to make do with this till she comes up with a album with this song inside :)

Originally posted by KooKooLuLu@Feb 21 2006, 08:16 PM
I finally found it guys! It IS called "A Woman Like Me" and the quality isn't great, in fact it's just taken directly out of the movie, the dialogue from the movie is in there and everything, but thats the best i can find for now. sigh....anyways, you can download it here :

http://www.foreverbeyonce.com/media.php?motm
awesome!!! thank you!!! :D

Wow, I really want to get the real song I was quite amazed by it when I heard it while watching the movie, sounds like a great song. None of Beyonce's music is on the soundtrack for some reason.

We need to find this song or get Beyonce or her label to release it!! or Sony if it belongs to them?

In another post I saw that someone typed that Beyonce is not actually singing on the album, but here is only the score. Maybe a dumb question but any chance that means that the background music is from that song is on there, because that's all I want.

Does anyone know what the song is that plays during the soccer match at the beginning?

answering my own question...

the song is called "perfect day for a murder"

Hey everyone, my first post

I've been going nuts trying to track down this song. All I know is that its a fast-paced song with very strong sax (probably a baritone), and that it is played in the new (2006) Pink Panther movie at about 1hr:12min when Clouseau realizes the identity of the killer and is rushing to the Presidential Palace to catch him...Its been in many other movies, usually associated with short action scenes, but I've never been able to track it down.

If anyone knows the name of the song, I would be very happy :D

Back