Budweiser "Don't Hold Back" crown

bs1023e

Reaction score
Cannot find this song anywhere... New BUD commerical has a song playing that only has the words "don't hold back" said throughout. Anyone know what song it is? THANKS!

It's Chemical Brothers "Galvanize," from their album "Push The Button." Audio sample available here, track 1. Also available for download from .

:D Thank you thank you thank you!

I even emailed Budweiser and they didn't respond I've been dying to identify this song!

this is driving me nuts, no pun intended. i'm not sure what car company the commercial is for but the song starts out with some sort of techno-y middle eastern influenced music and the sparse lyrics include "don't look back" and "world". any idea as to what song?

never mind... it was "don't hold back" and it's Galvanize by The Chemical Brothers.

does anyone know the new song from budweiser select, this has been airing on nbc durring the olympics and it accents the crown thrown on the select bottle...

the song has a dude singin that sounds like either q-tip , or black eyed peas..

can someone please help me find this song...

id love ya for eva`

Does anyone know the rap/pop song that plays on the new budweiser select songs? Is this a legitimate song or just a jingle? Thanks :lol: !

The Bud Select website has the commercials too, a very catchy beat.

Budweiser Select Website

Hi ppl, I am looking for a song that i herd in the Budweiser commercial for the 2006 winter Olympics it sounds Arabic and it sounds to me like its the ( Black eyed peas ) anyone have a clue what song it can be?

:huh:

Thanks B)

Before anyone wonders about the upbeat electronica song with the arabesque tunes, here's the answer. I'm from Europe and many people might not heard this hit song from last year.

The lyrics,

The world is holding back
the time has come to...

Galvanize,

It's:
Chemical Brothers - Galvanize

There's a new budweiser commercial on tv, it's basically got a bunch of shots of the beer flying around and doing different dynamics, with a drum and guitar line in the background, no lyrics as far as I remember. Thanks in advance.

There is s Budwiser Select commercial out there right now, the one where the Bud crown keeps on showing up. It has a good backround song, anyone know what it is?

In case anyone was wondering, the song in the commercial is Galvanize by The Chemical Brothers featuring Q-Tip.

:)

I recently heard this song in an ad, im pretty sure it was Pontiac. The only lyrics I remember were the words "Don't hold back", which were said in unison by what sounded like 2 or 3 guys at the same time. One of them kinda sounded like Mos Def but I didn't find anything by him. I'm pretty sure it was in the commercial where they show the electricity like going all through the city...

So I finally found it - It's "Galvanize" by Chemical Brothers in case anyone else wanted to know.

what song is played during the bud light commercial where the crown is popping up everywhere in life?

Back