Nintendo Revolution

It's called "GUNS" and it's from the soundtrack to the movie The rundown (the beginning and end music not the part with the castles)

I found this fairly good, unofficial trailer for the Nintendo Revolution on Google Video.
View Video
But there aren't any credits or anything. I kind of like the music, and would like to know the song. Thanks.

All the music id like to know, both are greatly composed but with no refrence to link I have no idea who the maker of the music is.

preview @ nintendoon.com

The video and music were made by a Spainish man who goes by the name Psyco3Ler. He has done several "unofficial" video game trailers before. Search google for Psyco3Ler, and you'll find the site he works in. You may be able to contact him that way.

Not all the music was done by him. If the main song is what you are after aka the song in the beginning thing with all the old nintendo stuff and the part right after the castles/lil bit of music when the on is shown and it starts with "revolution system" that song is track 21 off the soundtrack to the movie "The Rundown" called "Guns" by Harry Gregson Williams :D

I once posted asking about this same trailer and never got an answer, I am still curious too myself.

Very VERY Nice find there skynet2029! What other Nintendo ON stuff do you know?

Originally posted by dwighthouse@Feb 14 2006, 07:43 AM
The video and music were made by a Spainish man who goes by the name Psyco3Ler. He has done several "unofficial" video game trailers before. Search google for Psyco3Ler, and you'll find the site he works in. You may be able to contact him that way.
Maybe he's Spain - ish, like kinda from Spain or kinda like Spain, or maybe he's spanish. I jus Keeding! :lol: :ph34r:

Originally posted by skynet2029@Feb 14 2006, 06:55 PM
Not all the music was done by him. If the main song is what you are after aka the song in the beginning thing with all the old nintendo stuff and the part right after the castles/lil bit of music when the on is shown and it starts with "revolution system" that song is track 21 off the soundtrack to the movie "The Rundown" called "Guns" by Harry Gregson Williams :D
wOOt, sharp eyes guy, thx that brings down 1 song, now the one thats left is the one where the castle comes out then like a billion castles to at which form "Nintendo"

... and the song that starts right when the "Nintendo ON" logo starts.

Originally posted by Scorpion-X+Feb 27 2006, 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorpion-X @ Feb 27 2006, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-skynet2029@Feb 14 2006, 06:55 PM
wOOt, sharp eyes guy, thx that brings down 1 song, now the one thats left is the one where the castle comes out then like a billion castles to at which form "Nintendo" [/b][/quote]
That song played during all the castles is a combination of several songs from Mario 64 including: intro theme and the cave level song. The final diddy played is the winner theme for Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Luigi from Super Smash Bros. Melee.
There were also some drum beats and trasitional audio, but the whole of it was made up of Mario songs straight from the games.

No problem guys, it has been out there on some sites for quite awhile that that "Guns" song was used in that. Glad I could help point this out. I never seen the movie, but that IS a pretty damn good song I listen to regularly and was glad to find this out back when I did. :)

Its ok, but to be honest I never rememberd ever hearing that song in the movie at all :huh:

Originally posted by Scorpion-X+Feb 27 2006, 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scorpion-X @ Feb 27 2006, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-skynet2029@Feb 14 2006, 06:55 PM
wOOt, sharp eyes guy, thx that brings down 1 song, now the one thats left is the one where the castle comes out then like a billion castles to at which form "Nintendo" [/b][/quote]
Ok, I don't have any clue where the special remix version of it used in the on video is, but one song I saw is "Koopa's Road" from Mario64 and Mario64 DS, that's used in that part.

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows the song from the Nintendo On video? The song plays at the beginning and the end.

Heres the video-

Nintendo On Video

The Creators of the console market are comming back :) Is it suitable for a song name?

Guns by Harry Gregson-Williams, from The Rundown. The guy who made the fake trailer also made a spiffy Majora's Mask fake, which has this spiffy song in it. Anybody know the one?

Back