Lexus IS 350

sinjiv Posted: Nov 17 2005, 03:30 PM
I got some bad news people. I too have been dieing to find out what the song in the commercial was so i went ahead and emailed a lexus canada representitive and here is the reply........

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

We currently have 3 commercials airing. The first is our Lexus brand ad names "Moments" which has an original nameless music score developed specially for the commercial. The second and third are commercials for the new Lexus IS. "Roundabout" features an original nameless score and the soundtrack for "Acceleration" is a re-work of a classical piece of music - Mozart Symphony No. 40 in G minor: l. Molto Allegro.

In the end, the music from all three commercials was designed for the advertisements specifically and are either original pieces or original re-makes and cannot be found as stand-alone compositions.

We hope this information is helpful. Again, thank you for taking the time to write.

Sincerely,

Diane Lafreniere
Customer Relations
Lexus Canada

The one we are looking for is indeed the mozart No. 40 song but it seems to be a song made specifically for the commercial. That sucks.

Shitty hey

Does anyone have any idea who sings or composes the music for the lexus commercial that shows the car on open road and the music has either a woman or higher pitch singer and it sounds foriegn like arabic or indian?

Im pretty sure it is the Lexus IS 350 and instead of the line "theres fast, theres scary fast, than theres remember this moment as long as you live fast" In the one I kept hearing (Never really watched it just heard it alot) but he says "Theres fast, Theres scary fast, than theres Lexus IS 350 fast" .. Maybe its the same song(by Grayson Matthews)

Im sure the commercial im hearing has a darker theme to it.. Like night but I could be wrong.. I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen it and if it is the same song..

Back