Fidelity Investments

shineon23

Reaction score
Its probably a song everyone knows but me but what is the name of the song in the commerial with Paul McCartny?

I haven't seen the commercial, so since I am bored right now, I went to the Fidelity Investment web site. They have their own exclusice Paul McCartney CD. You can call them at 1-800-fidelity or here is the link: http://personal.fidelity.com/misc/offers/l...ng_paulcd.shtml

I am sure your song is on there. If I ever see the commercial before someone else answers, I will try to answer your question if I can.

Yeah thanks but that doesn't help b/c they dont list the songs or let you hear smaples so since Im not going to open an account for that sole purpose, Im right where I started.
Thanks for trying though.

"Band on the Run" by Paul (obviously) when he was with Wings.

The section in the commercial is about 2 minutes into the song.

Are you sure it was band on the run b/c I know there are two versions of the commercial and I know that Band on the Run and Im pretty sure thats not it.

I'm sure it's "Band on the Run" in the version I've seen, I think the other version is something off of his new disc.

I am a BIG paul mccartney fan, so if you can give my just a fragment of the lyrics, or just one or two words, I can tell you.

Adam.

Does anyone know the song being played in the backround of the Fidelity Investments commercial where its like "This is Paul, He's been a Beatle, Wing, Poet, Father, frontman, producer, business mogul, painter, and if that weren't enough, a knight. The key is to never stop doing what you love." Heres a link to the commercial. here.

Back