Alpha Dog

WHAT IS THE SONG IN THE VERY BEGINING! it sounds so much like radiohead. Also, whats the song in the very end of the trailer. they are both very good. DOES ANYBODY KNOW?!

i found out that one song in it is bliss - syntax, i'm looking for the other one thats starts about half way into the trailer and sounds like paino music.

Hey. ya i really like the Bliss song by Syntax but i dont know where to download it. Do you know where i can download thatt song by any chance? I AM ALSO DYING TO KNOW THE SONG IN THE VERY VERY BEGGINING SOUNDS SOOO MUCH LIKE RADIOHEAD BUT ITS NOT. I also wanna know the Very last song. PLEASE HELP IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY KNOWS!!!

What's the song near the end ? starting on the "from new line" text insert ?
mostly a piano tune

I DONT KNOW BUT I NEED TO KNOW THE LAST SONG WHERE IT SAYS "FROM NEW LINE" AND THE VERY BEGINING PIANO TUNE!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!

Does anyone know the song at the end of the trailer? Where "From New Line Cinema" is displayed?

I'm also looking for this amazing song at the end, so if anybody knows it?

The middle cue "between" Rick Ross and DMX and during the swim party / house party scene is Coldcut's "Everything Is Under Control".

Does anyone know the song that is used if you go to the movie's website? It's instrumental and sounds ALOT like "Destiny" by Zero 7...but it's not!

Incase anyone wanted to know...the song I asked about is called "Dragonfly" by Miredys Peguero & Paul Bushnell. It's on the soundtrack.

Ever since the first time I saw this trailer I have been going insane. I've been searching everywhere and I cannot find the name of a tune that comes on in the trailer, and it's been 3 years or so! It's the first song in the trailer, it starts immediately in the beginning. Can someone please help me? Another extra would be the song that comes +/- in the middle and goes on until the end :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTA9OHYdquQ[/ame]

Back