Z0rs!

Bloodlessr

Might be alive
Reaction score
Here is my first website, its not that good but its decent for my first one. I'm just learning Dreamweaver. Its a project for my Interactive Media Design class. I'll get an A because I'm the best person in my class. The class is basically really, really slow people, I dont know how any of them will ever progress being that they are all idiots.

http://garret.xiromethod.com

ohhhhh z0rs :shifty:

the blue chicken is in the henhouse.. i repeat, the blue chicken is in the henhouse. *glances at leone*

I say wowzers too. Not wowz0rs, mind you. Doodspeak is teh trendy.

I like your confidence Garret. You forgot to add that you're the best person on Spaceship Earth.

You really did that in Dreamweaver?

Yes, I did it all in Dreamweaver. Believe the me being the best in class thing, I didn't say I was the best in the school though, I'm a n00b compared to alot of people there.

Its a good program, not a great program but good. Its clunky in some areas and it gets goofy with your style sheets sometimes too.

Adobe aquired Macromedia so soon Dreamweaver will be intigrated with all the adobe products, thats should kick ass. Hopefully they will also make some improvements.

Ahh CSS, the wave of the future, showing up on the scene right when I've finally got a working grasp on HTML. Love it.

CSS pwns HTML pretty hard, I'm excited to get more in-depth with it. Now you got that darn Cold Fusion sneaking up on us too. I need to learn that too.

I need to just plain go back to school. Or get a tutor.

Mmm yeah a hot hispanic tutor named Rrrrramon with long hair and rippling biceps..

He would say "melissa your hair flows like the cascade of the style sheet, and your skin glows of <meta http-equiv="glows" content="skin; charset=iso-8859-1" />"

cool stuff. Is it hard to learn to use photoshop? I really want to try out that program.

very nice site Garret. Will you be putting up any of your 3D stuff?

Staci, Photoshop is fun to learn. I have some digital books, if you are interested.

Somebody gave me photoshop but I haven't installed it yet. I've never used it either.

Back