Hey All!

Caren H

Oh, joy...
Reaction score
Hello everyone! The names Caren and I'm 18 yrs old. I'm from Washington D.C. and I absolutely hate it. No offence to my Washingtonians. :(

I love music that other's usually don't understand, reading, napping, and drawing.
Anyways, obviously I'm a newbie but, I love to help others find their music rather than asking. So, you'll see a lot of replies from me in the near future.

peace and love

-Caren H

Thanks! Is it rare for my name to be spelled with an C? I never thought about it.

It's nice to meet you too, Panther, Bloodlessr, and dascoot!

I've always seen it spelled Karen, except this one girl who spelled it Kerrin but she was a bitch and I hated her. I'm sure you're much nicer though. :)

:lol: Well, I am a nice person. I try to be anyway. You know, I like your name as well.

Why spank you, it's Greek for "honeybee". :naughty:

I don't know why I tell everyone that. It really couldn't be any less interesting.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 8 2006, 01:31 AM
I've always seen it spelled Karen, except this one girl who spelled it Kerrin but she was a bitch and I hated her. I'm sure you're much nicer though. :)
lol

Hey all! It's nice to meet you too a_iver, Jenny, Sir_Garland, and 4swrds!

Originally posted by 4swrds Wrote:+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds Wrote:)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hey...do you like marbles?[/b]

Yes, I do like marbles. Blue and white marbles are my favorites.

<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot wrote:

I don't know why I tell everyone that. It really couldn't be any less interesting[/quote]

Lol. It's interesting to me. :D

Thanks Sir_Garland!

OMG at marbles!!! I think you were tramatized as child or something.

I am responding to 4swrds btw.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hey, Chuck has the roundhouse, what does Jean Claude have? Whatever it is, you should do it to the marbles.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr Wrote:
OMG at marbles!!! I think you were tramatized as child or something.

LOL! Secretly, I was thinking the same thing. :whistle:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 8 2006, 10:20 PM
Hey, Chuck has the roundhouse, what does Jean Claude have? Whatever it is, you should do it to the marbles.
He can do wicked splits man, especially between a washing machine and counter top.

Caren knows what I'm talking about with the marbles. :lol:

Haha stick around darlin, you've only seen the tip of the insanity iceberg.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Feb 9 2006, 01:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Feb 9 2006, 01:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Feb 8 2006, 10:20 PM
He can do wicked splits man, especially between a washing machine and counter top. [/b][/quote]
:huh:

Was this from a movie? Or did Jean Claude come over to your house and terrorize your mom on laundry day?

Back