Identify these songs!

The first one is from the Forrest Gump Soundtrack...don't you remember the feather blowing in the wind?

Alan Silvestri - Forrest Gump Suite

The second I am unsure of. Maybe somebody else can help with that, or maybe you can email the company directly to ask what music they used for their promo.

Good luck.

The first piece of music in the second serendipity link reminds me of TV shows like "Fear Factor" or "The Apprentice" or "The Amazing Race" or something. It is a lot like promotional/immediate music (specifically written for commercials, movie trailers, etc.). Maybe it's a track by X-Ray Dog? Anyway, that piece segues into another piece. Fortunately, I know that one. It's called "Nara" by E.S. Posthumus. It's the theme from "Cold Case" and is available on CD.

The tangerine link starts off with "Hope" from "The Prayer Cycle" by Jonathan Elias (with vocalist Alanis Morrisette singing in French!). But then the song segues into some guitar piece. Then it kicks up the beat and I can hear Alanis Morrisette's part from "Hope," but that's not in the original version of the song. Maybe there's an official remix out there or someone just mixed "Hope" with another piece of music for the video or I'm just crazy for not remembering it correctly. :)

Sorry. At first I thought you linked the same thing twice in your first post. The one I am unsure of is actually the third one (tangerine link). The second one (Serendipity Studios trailer) is actually a mix of two songs, the first being from the Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl movie. The second, of which I assume is the one you are actually interested in, is:

E.S. Posthumus - Nara

Just in case, the Pirates of the Carribean track is called "He's a Pirate" :rolleyes:

Back