Closer

bguido

Reaction score
I just saw the movie Closer. Does anyone know the name of the song played when Clive Owen first enters the club and finds Natalie Portman working there? Thanks!

anyone have a clue where I can find the soundtrack for this online? thanks

Sorry to tell you this stuhlz but there is no soundtrack. From what I hear, they're not going to release one.

well <_<
by any chance, does anyone know the song that's played on the commercial for the movie? it sounds like Dido, but I really think it's Jem. I just don't know the song

:huh:
Hello,

Does anyone know if there's a cd soundtrack for the movie Closer? I've searched online for it but there doesn't seem to be one out. Usually the film soundtrack comes out before the movie.
Anyways, I hope someone knows if they do have a soundtrack for the film. I have a friend who's very interested in getting the soundtrack (that is, if it exists).

Thanks.

There isn't one, which is odd because of the prominence of "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice. You can find that one on his cd "O". Best CD I've bought in a long time.

I think a Jem song was in it, but beyond that I can't help you. You might try www.imdb.com for a song listing.

1) The Smiths "How Soon Is Now"
2) Suzanne Vega "Caramel"
3) Jem "Closer"
4) Damien Rice "The Blower's Daughter"

That is all I know.

im looking for the song playing in the background of the strip club scene where alice is wearing the pink wig in the pleasure room. it comes on right after "smack my bitch up" by prodigy. sounds kind of like that band Vast. Any ideas?

Anyone know the song that's used on the main menu for the Closer DVD?

It's features a violin and a piano.

No, that's the song in the opening.

There's a cello song on the menu.

I haven't watched the DVD in awhile, but here's a guess. During the movie they constantly used an instrumental section of "Cold Water" by Damien Rice. Piano, mostly, but there's a section of the song with a good bit of cello. Possibly that was it?

I can't even find a soundtrack for Closer (feat. Clive Owen & Natalie Portman). Does anyone know who sings the theme song for this movie?

i was obsessed with the music from this film, so in case anyone else is wondering, there's two great songs from this film.

"The Blower's Daughter" - Damien Rice (O) **incredible song**

"Come on Closer" - Jem (Finally Woken)

Just in case someone else is wondering....

Back