Sprint?!

bhires

Reaction score
I was watching the super bowl and a commercial came on for sprint where a sprint worker was asking a man who claimed to have music for everything on his phone, he asked him a few things and the last thing was what music for if his couch was on fire. Then it changed to a saxophone alone playing something. Does anyone know what this tune is?

Oh man, that was the song they used on Benny Hill.... *gah* whatsit called....

"Yakety Sax" written by Boots Randolph and James Rich

OK, I have a question about this same Sprint ad ...

The guy says he has all kinds of songs for any situation on his phone ...

His friend tests him out/tries to stump him ...

What if your girlfriend wanted to leave you? ...

Song played: Player - "Baby Come Back"

What if you won the lottery?

Song played: ???

Friend sees the couch catch fire, asks what if your couch caught fire?

Song played: Boots Randolph - "Yakety Sax" (aka The Benny Hill theme song)

All I'd like to know is, what was the "lottery" song? It was a rap/hip-hop tune ... male vocals ... the lyrics contained money references ... "gotta get the cash y'all"/"gotta get the dollas"/etc. ... something along those lines ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! B)

Hehe ... I just did a little digging around on Google ...

Found my own answer ...

At this site ... http://www.thosetwowords.com/hiphopnews/

J-ZONE’s MUSIC SET TO FEATURE ON THE BIGGEST SHOW IN THE US!!!

There is NOTHING more MAJOR in the US than the SUPERBOWL. Every year us poor relatives in the OLDE WORLDE are battered with facts and figures but the one that ALWAYS comes up is the ridiculous amounts that a company will pay to secure a 30 second add during the halftime show. This year though one of those adds will feature music from our very own J-ZONE:

“……..J-Zone’s music is going to be featured during a commercial in the second and third quarters of the big game. Captain Backslap created a song for the Sprint Phone Co. called “Cash In The Bank” and a few seconds of the track will appear in their ad this Sunday. It plays when one dude asks the other to play a song on his phone appropriate for having just hit the Lotto. The whole song will be available at the Sprint store soon, and downloadable as a ringtone……….”

All of us here at THOSETWOWORDS would like to pass on a whole bundle of PROPS, CONGRATS and general FELICITATIONS to MR J-ZONE. There is no BIGGER SHINE than the SUPERBOWL. Getting thee without selling your soul to the G-UNIT HIP POP scene just makes it even more special. May it be a stepping stone to further success for J!!!!

So it's ...

J-Zone - "Cash In The Bank"

For anyone interested in this artist, here's a link to his website ...

http://www.zonesite.net/

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back