Toyota Rav4

pancirios

Reaction score
It's the new Rav4 Commercial sorta a rock-ish sounding song and what i think i can catch from the lyrics are "I'm all ready to go." repeated over and over.

Don't think I've seen the ad in question yet ...

I'm just gonna take a wild guess ...

Kinda going by the lyrics you provided ...

Could it be ...

Republica - "Ready to Go" ???

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I'll take a few more wild guesses ...

Can't listen to sound samples, so ...

Carbon Leaf - "Life Less Ordinary" - CD: Indian Summer ???

Soilwork - "The Bringer" - CD: Natural Born Chaos ???

Rufio - "The Bringer" ???

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Id like to correct my original post that the lyrics are actually "another place to go" repeated over and over - also cant seem to find the commercial on the net o_O but ill take another look see if i can get ahold of it,

There is another RAV4 ad where they feature a blue RAV and the music (sans vocals) is a cool shillout tune with a sweet beat. Anybody know that that is?

Is this the one where a Rav4 is split screened with numerous other vehicles (dune buggy, artic personnel carrier, etc...)?

If so, then I would like to know aswell.

I've looked all over the net and on these forums for a possible lead, but I havn't been able to find out. If I did miss it, I must be just blind.. :p.

Anyways, I'm looking for the ad with catchy.. "techno"? maybe song... It has the Rav 4 driving down different terrains and the video starts flipping the top of the end of screen into an APC/ATV, so it looks like an ATV chassis on top of Rav 4 wheels.. then it flips again and its a Rav 4 body on top of APC threads... then it does the same to a London double decker bus + a Rav4... and a Rally off-road car + a Rav4.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I havnt found it.. :S..

Unless it's "What Do I Get" by the Buzzcocks, the answer is still in question.

I'm not sure if this is the same commercial in question. But I recall a commercial for some car with a sweet rock song in the background. Not sure if it's the same one, but the commerial was in black and white mostly. And the song was Jane's Addiction - True Nature.

Guys, I think we can get this answered. The ad is called Cube and a newer ad for 2007 is called Cube 2. I think the same soundtrack was used for both. It was done by Ruckus Films and was directed by David McNally. I sent David and email asking if this was an original composition as is often the case with TV commercials I like and got no reply. But he might reply to get us off his back if we all email him. Try david(at)ruckusfilms.ca and see where it gets us.

Back