The Magic Roundabout

SwiftShinobi

Reaction score
Anyone know the music in "The Magic Roundabout" trailer (the original UK trailer, not the "frosted on" US version [aka "Doogal"])?

Originally posted by SwiftShinobi@Feb 4 2006, 12:43 PM
Anyone know the music in "The Magic Roundabout" trailer (the original UK trailer, not the "frosted on" US version [aka "Doogal"])?
The Ramones - What A Wonderful World Lyrics

in the end

Check the link I posted. It's the music that plays after Dougal makes his appearance and says "so we came instead."

*sighs* I'm referring to the ska-sounding music. The one that plays after Dougal first says something in that trailer I posted.

Originally posted by SwiftShinobi@Feb 10 2006, 08:46 PM
0:37 - end of trailer...

And like I've said it's Joey Ramone - It's a wonderful world

If I have to say it again I'm going to I don't know.. go kill an emo kid and mail you his head.

Sorry, I don't think that's it...there are some elements from the music I heard that are missing when I tried hearing "What a Wonderful World" by Joey Ramone. Ah, you don't have to kill that emo kid, Panther. If I'll never know, I'll never know, then.

Plus, the music in the trailer was more ska-ish, while Joey Ramone was more punk. Did you check the trailer I posted? 'Cause I think "What A Wonderful World" was featured in another trailer, though.

And like I've said it's Joey Ramone - It's a wonderful world

From 0:37 to 1:01 you have "Gothic March" know better as "Megiddo" by Jason and Nolan Livesay. This is THIS track.

Originally posted by SwiftShinobi@Feb 11 2006, 09:53 AM
Plus, the music in the trailer was more ska-ish, while Joey Ramone was more punk. Did you check the trailer I posted? 'Cause I think "What A Wonderful World" was featured in another trailer, though.
Yar if you listen to the background music it's just way low.

All the trailers posted were the same :p.

Minus the languages.

It's this "hey-yo!" music, and I've heard it in trailers and TV commercials for MULTIPLE kids' movies of the 2000's, but I've never been able to figure out what it's called and it drives me nuts.

Back