Pavement

Rick

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song being played as the FBI is raiding the suspects apartment in the movie "Pavement". Robert Patrick and Lauren Holley are assisting the FBI and the music is being played on his boombox. It is a heavy-metal style song and sounds familiar, but I can't make out many of the lyrics. Part of the lyrics sound like... just one more chance and I'll make it go away... Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know the name of the song being played as the FBI is raiding the suspects apartment in the movie "Pavement". Robert Patrick and Lauren Holley are assisting the FBI and the music is being played on his boombox. It is a heavy-metal style song and sounds familiar, but I can't make out many of the lyrics. Part of the lyrics sound like... just one more chance and I'll make it go away... Thanks for any help.

I am also trying to find this song. Anyone??

TRIGGER POINT-AWAY

Back