Random Quotes

Panther

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Air Pacific, the Jolly Airline. Our deluxe 757 is equipped with a number of safety features to use in case of an emergency, such as our fuel tanks explode, and we crash like a fiery ball into the sea. You'll find life jackets under your seats. In the event of a water landing, they will keep you afloat, unless you are seized by a giant squid, and dragged screaming beneath the waves. Thank you for choosing Air Pacific. You have well over a forty percent chance of landing safely. Enjoy your flight.

-a Stewardess in "Animaniacs"

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."

I'll give you a hint, it's from a cartoon show. ;)

haha i never even saw that episode i just knew there was an episode where they find the end of the universe and it sounded like something fry might say

now my turn:

omelet du fromage :)

:lol:
i have that episode on a cd here somewhere i loved that

haha i once got 10 kids to speak with dexters accent for over a week :lol:

Better to love like a madman, to wander aimlessly and soak up experience indiscriminately, to love whomever comes along, to find use in useless things-beauty in a tattered shack-to dance across the lilly pads of castle moats, through deep water do a do-si-do with a great white shark. This is me that dances alone right now, cuz' no can see me singing and dancing free.

Hades [Kingdom Hearts]: Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Wait, are we playing the guessing game of where 0_o?

I just meant it as random quotes for fun :)

in that case....

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Originally posted by remycool@Feb 5 2006, 12:56 AM
in that case....

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
snatch hahaha :lol:

".....shit happens...."

haha you'll never get this one.....but my favourite quote non the less... :p

:D

Originally posted by 4swrds@Feb 6 2006, 03:23 PM
".....shit happens...."

haha you'll never get this one.....but my favourite quote non the less... :p

:D
Is it from Warriors of Virtue :)?

Back