ATL

the song in the end is "What you Know" by T.I., thats all i know sorry

Sorry, but isn't it:
T.I. - Ride Wit Me

I guess You ment the song at the very end of the trailer.

www.apple.com/trailers/wb/atl/trailer1/

Just wondering if anyone can find the 2nd song in the trailer.

The first song is just a simple tune, no vocals, and then when it switches there's about a line of vocals. It sounds like they say "Up town, in the ATL".

What is the song played in the ATL trailer? I was just wondering, it sounds like TI a little bit..If anyone knows please reply. Thanks

yea one of the songs in the trailer is T.I. - Ride Wit (with) Me.

Since this is so far from what I know it must be from T.I.'s new album "king" someone else thinks its ride wit me. I don't think it is. The one you're looking for is uptempo.

T.I. - What You Know About That

that's the song they play the most in the trailer---and it is THE BEST T.I. song i've ever heard of

It's not that song. I'm not a T.I. fan but I watched this trailer and I listened to both songs available right now, neither is it.

The first song in the trailer is some instrumental, the second says "down in the atl" so it was probably produced specifically for this film. the third song is another instrumental. the fourth is another instrumental. the fifth song is T.I.'s - 'Ride Wit Me". The instrumental song's in this trailer are probably all clips from full songs on the soundtrack or score. Worst case scenario is they are just clips made for the trailer or film.

Back