Actors in commercials

Bethonia

Reaction score
hey do any of you know if there is a website with a list of actors/actresses who are in commercials? there is this one actor who is in like five commercials at the moment and for some reason this bugs me...anyway if you know that would be great, and the commercials he is in are:
verizon (the guy dancing in the bowling alley)
TGIF resturaunt (one of the guys having a "party" at the table after ordering a 3 course meal)
American Airlines ("saving your boss from himself")
some non-smoking device commercial (gum?)
and an old spice commercial

thanks

There's an Old Navy commercial with a girl I think I know so I've been looking for a similar website as well.

Originally posted by Bethonia@Feb 1 2006, 09:34 PM
hey do any of you know if there is a website with a list of actors/actresses who are in commercials? there is this one actor who is in like five commercials at the moment and for some reason this bugs me...anyway if you know that would be great, and the commercials he is in are:
verizon (the guy dancing in the bowling alley)
TGIF resturaunt (one of the guys having a "party" at the table after ordering a 3 course meal)
American Airlines ("saving your boss from himself")
some non-smoking device commercial (gum?)
and an old spice commercial

thanks
I think I saw him in another commercial--a Master Card one!! Who is he?!!!

yeah so mini-update..ive done more searching, with no answers, but there are many other people with the same question and appearently he was also in the napster commercial playing "mitch" who was the guy who made another guy smell his cast or something...i have a very vague recollection of this ad, so i am not exactly sure..but yeah...someone has to know

yeah so I just saw ANOTHER commercial he is in, a new miller beer commercial featuring him throwing a keg cup out a window..and on another note the guy who was in the fridays commercial with him, who was also in a different fridays commercial, the one who says "dude that was my kung pow sauce for my shrimp", has begun to follow the example of his collegue, I have seen him in a couple more commercials...appearently i have no life, or just a really good memory

Back