Winter X Games

ephenj09

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I was watchin the X games just now so if anyone seen it it is currently 9:54 pm east coast side. Anyway the song that im looking for is right after the commercials and they show the line up of who hasnt gone for there final run yet and then they show Tanner Hall with brown oakly sunglasses on, at this point and while they are showing all this a sweet techno song is playing. It had a few lyrics in the beginging but i didnt catch them. The song kind of sounded like deepsky but im not sure. To help out more the music is played before Peter olenick takes his final run.

Any information on who to email perhaps or just some random guesses would be great.

i went to a friends house that had TEEVO let me tell you amazing, anyway i watched the specific part over and over and over. I can conclude that it isnt deepsky. Cuz i previewed all the tracks they had off cdnow.com. Anyway there are lyrics in this techno song which may help conclude who the artist is. Only problem making out the lyrics above the announcers voice was very difficult.
I can conclude that its one consistent lyric that sounded like "shine" "shine" i may be way off with that and then somthing "fire" only one" or someone" These are just guesses. like i said it was really hard to make it out over the anouncer. I also sent an email to a couple differnet espn X games contacts.

Ill be reviewing it soon again and keep an update

Hey check this out, i was able to video the part where the music comes on. CLICK THIS LINK RIGHT HERE ITS SWEET TECHNO PLAYING and you will be able to see the video for yourself. You might be able to recognize it if you hear it. Hope somone knows the beat. Tell everyone you know about it and tell them to tell everyone they know, so they can see it and try and listen to it. Somones gotta know it thanks.

anyone recognize the song by listening to it through the link? Somones gotta know it, i even have a preview of it. just click the link .

SICK!!! thats the song, im not sure who remixed it but its definitly the one. Thanks so much bro.

Winter X Games Tignes 2013 "Last Chance" song?

Happened to be flipping as they were doing the end highlights from the coverage of 2013 Winter X Games in Tignes, France and there was a rock song playing, with the words "Last Chance for..." throughout. Didn't catch many of the other words, just the "Last Chance" part. Any idea what song this is? Thanks!!

Back