Mercedes-Benz S Class

BillB303

Reaction score
What is the song in the new Mercedes S Class commercial. It has a woman singing in the background?

I was just about to ask the same question. I wish I knew what it was. Some opera/breakbeat fusion. It doeesn't sound like a 3rd party-produced song. I'm betting it was specifically made for the cammercial, which would be bad.

The new S-class has some up-beat music: techno/chill/soft trance. If you watch the Olympics, you can catch it.

...and I hope someone will be able to tell us what that music is...? Love the sampling of a mezzo-soprano in the mix.

I was looking for this song too. So I called Mercedes and it turns out this an original piece created for the commercial by Amber Music and the composer was Tobias Enhus.

Bad news. I was looking for this song too. So I called Mercedes and it turns out this an original piece created for the commercial by Amber Music and the composer was Tobias Enhus.

Hey, bro! I've posted the exact same topic: yours is getting 200's [hits] versus 80 on mine and yours gets more replies. WTF people, is that cuz im BLACK?! Huh?

Originally posted by dec661@Feb 13 2006, 07:10 PM
Bad news. I was looking for this song too. So I called Mercedes and it turns out this an original piece created for the commercial by Amber Music and the composer was Tobias Enhus.
Sp is there any way we can get a hold of that peice of beautiful music? lol I seriously want that music! its so good!

Back