Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

stress06

Reaction score
hey, my first post here, and I know for a fact that this has not been posted anywhere else as this teaser was just released today.

heres the link:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Teaser Trailer

does anyone know the music that begins when the words "The Adventure Continues"? Or is it original music for the movie...I know Peter O'doyle is doing the music for this movie, not John Williams, so it shall be intereesting to see what new themes we see!

Also...is it just me or does this teaser trump all other HP movie previews? I mean..that maze!!

Sorry to interprupt, but can anyone tell me the piece that plays at the very beginning? I recognize it from the HP movies, but can't figure out what the name of it is. I think it's in Prizoner of Azkaban.

it is from PoA, i believe its like, the "Saving Sirius" theme...

Originally posted by stress06@May 8 2005, 03:37 PM
it is from PoA, i believe its like, the "Saving Sirius" theme...
Hmm...I checked the track listing at Amazon.com and that name doesn't appear on the list. There is "Saving Buckbeak" but it sounds different.

The music at the very beginning of the teaser is from "Journey to the Past" from PoA.

Dan

Would that not be "A Window to the Past" for the music to the teaser in the beginning. Do not see a "Journey" in the title of any of the soundtrack selections. . .

To keep things straight, so far...

The first song might be "A Window to the Past" from Prisoner of Azkaban, track 7. (I've seen this mentioned on other Forums as well, so maybe it's the correct song.)

Second song is unknown right now.

Third song is "Hedwig's Theme" from Sorcerer's Stone, track 19.

Someone has also mentioned that it is the Finale track 20 on the POA soundtrack for the beginnging music.

Ok, I can conclude that the very first track in the teaser is the Finale theme or Track 20 from the Prizoner of Azkaban Soundtrack. It's the last minute or so.

Now, if we can only figure out the other track.

i think that the last track may be "Ghost" from patrick doyle's score for KEnneth brannagh's Hamlet.

Not sure though

I dont recognize the music in this trailer from the past films so it will probably show up on the Goblet of Fire soundtrack. Im so excited for this movie looks so good!

For the ones that have seen the movie trailer for the fourth installment for the harry potter movie series. I'm wondering, what is the song that's being played during it? Thanks a lot.
-Byrd

I got it, it's "Finale" on the 3rd harry potter soundtrack. thanks a lot guys for the help.

Yeah...that's correct :)

ANY CLUE AT ALL...about the music that plays after the finale part...it sounds awesome!!!...need to find out the name :ph34r: :D

Love the music! Doesn't this movie have a new composer? It's not the same guy from before, right?

Yeah, Patrick Boyle (or Doyle) is composing this film. How the music is from this film, looks promising.

Thanks for the better res link

Yeah....I think it is patrick doyle...

I really like john williams...he was perfect for the soundtracks...but if this track that we hear is from the soundtrack...the soundtrack will probably be pretty good :)

Thanks for the better res link

no problem ;)

cant wait for trailer!

It's also a new Director (I think). The last composer was James Newton Howard (Signs, Unbreakable). He has done his good work, now its time for another composer and another director.

The Sorcerer's Stone = Chris Columbus
The Chamber of Secrets = Chris Columbus
The Prizoner of Azkaban = Alfonso Cuaron
The Goblet of Fire = Mike Newell

All great directors.

James newton howard ? ... nope

John williams composed the last 3

Yep...john williams...the best in my opinion...

and nice avi vocal...I know who that is :p

Back