Brick

Brick (2006) - Nathan Johnson and the Cinematic Underground

Hi everyone--I'm a new member to this site, but it's a great one! I recently saw the preview for a movie called Brick. I watched the movie preview on movies.yahoo.com and it looks really good, and there was a really moody song from it that I really want to download or purchase: it features a swanky trumpet playing...very noir-ish. Anyone know where it's from? Thanks a lot, I appreciate any help!

Hi, I had the privilege of seeing this movie at a screening the other day and after the director spoke to us about it. He mention the soundtrack and I can tell you that all the music you hear in the trailer is what is in the movie and was all performed by the directors cousin, Nathan Johnson, using really abstract/ radom things like banging on radiators and such. I don't think there is anything that you can purchase now, but I feel like a soundtrack will come out soon, other than that, on the official movie sight, you can listen to the music.

Trailer

1) Locker 269 - Nathan Johnson and the Cinematic Underground [Brick OST]
2) The Pin's Lair - Nathan Johnson and the Cinematic Underground [Brick OST]
3) The Tunnel - Nathan Johnson and the Cinematic Underground [Brick OST]
4) A Show Of Hands - Nathan Johnson and the Cinematic Underground [Brick OST]
5) War - Nathan Johnson and the Cinematic Underground [Brick OST]
6) Emily's Theme (Main Title) - Nathan Johnson and the Cinematic Underground [Brick OST]

Back